Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. "don't go back" Of course he's not going to go back he's running for his god damn life you fool!! Shocking what steps people will go to in these kind of situations!!
  2. Do it Peter! (Now time to work out which smiley works :smile: ) Oops forgot to say - looks nice
  3. Air intake for the Van?? Edit Friggin smiley things have they resorted back and back again!! Test :wink:
  4. Coke that's an expensive window clean! Last tip - replace the windscreen
  5. You and your chain yanking..... Mr G, I think it's time I got "payback" I can never spot your subtle wind ups on here....
  6. Stars? This isn't a bush tucker trial?? What's this Mod star lark??
  7. It's not about change, functionality which we had does not exist in the new forum. So additional steps are needed in which to facilitate the same task making the task take longer. I believe in efficiency, and I'm not the only one missing that functionality. I have no choice now but to open word, enter the text, save it, upload it to drop box or even email it myself. But having the saved post on the forum just seems like perfect logical sense.
  8. All these workarounds.... For a bit of functionality that worked well. I'm sure I'll get over it....
  9. I see what you're saying and I have no issues in using word, but if the file is at home and I want to update whilst elsewhere then its not possible unless I use drop box or something. I used to use the draft facility on the old forum a lot, and a shame its gone. Oh well I'll resort to using an alternative method.
  10. Any comment from Admin? Or have they broken up for Christmas already
  11. It was damn good reactions. Agree with BBK had a proper laugh There's a whole series of them, just search scary snowman
  12. http://youtu.be/JD4brby3F_4
  13. Hope I fit into that agenda somewhere?
  14. That be true sir, giggle giggle, still smiling now thinking back to those moments :smile: oh FFS we're back to normal again
  15. Have a chat with either Graham or Keyser
  16. H, there's two areas in which to wash the cars normally, so if you can then bring it along Edit: And yes the hangover was a tad painful from that cheap plonk, then Graham made me jump out my skin by almost jumping on me!
  17. Any functionality in which to do so? I want to create a thread but want to work on it over a period of days and update it as I have further information. When I'm ready all I need to do is load the item and post? Just like the functionality in the old forum? Cheers
  18. Bloody old humbug Just cos you're on the lower tax bracket too
  19. There will be allotted areas for car cleaning, and I'll be bringing my jet wash and snowfoam again this year.
  20. NOPE! I have to pay my road tax via a mortgage
  21. Oh, so THAT'S why the road tax is more? :1: mine is due this month so don't rub it in!!
×
×
  • Create New...