Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. He's a Zed owner again From the above questions I can only direct you to the SEARCH FACILITY!!! If you can't find the answer its because its the driver at fault.
  2. Thinking about it I've had mine just over 3.5 years and still love her. Even tonight was a great de-stree, hitting the twisties and feeling the bite of the tyres and feeling the G's pile on, then the V6 and Zorst sing down the road. Love it!!
  3. Wasso

    Stuff to do!

    Terrible exhaust I'll give you £50 and a Twix chocolate bar.
  4. Nah Dave that looks terrible you need a new one, then you can keep the mod list alive Fair cop on the local car wash, saves getting your hands dirty I suppose.
  5. Happy Sprinkle Day
  6. Please don't....
  7. That's wicked, great stance too. I was hoping you'd not crashed your car...... Thankfully just a cake. Looks tasty though...
  8. Been random all day.
  9. EP Racing?
  10. HAPPY BIRTHDAY both have a great day!
  11. Wasso

    Polished Plenum

    I'm based in Brum but can deliver no problem. It's on a exchange basis, so I send you a polished plenum and you return your old one. Cost all in £140, which considering the time it takes isn't worth it, so I do it for the love of the forum. There is a current queue of 3 so it may well be May before I can provide you one.
  12. Retard, take her licence off her. The End!
  13. I can't believe I actually clicked to see your knob, is that bad?
  14. Wasso

    Welcome Sam

    Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam A for sale thread coming to a forum near you soon.....
  15. For something as small as badges you'd have no issue in bringing a bag load in. It's when you turn up with a 6ft x 5ft box they nab you. I also believe there's an allowance of products before tax anyway.
  16. You got it, 2 years ago+. That kit fitted like a glove, ok there were some thin parts of fibre but its done me proud for the last two years. You and your Zeds
  17. Sounds good enough. Still keep an eye on them as they seem a very good price if you know what I mean.
  18. Just be very careful about what these hoses can or cannot do. I'm not saying they're going to be pants, but just keep an eye on them.
  19. Is that to me ? Sorry yes, cos I bought your original one as you were selling the car etc, and now you've got another. Some people are lucky to see one in their hands let alone two
  20. Just out of curiosity how come this is now your second V2?? How did you come about getting another??
  21. Checkout the For Sale threads as there's a ARC CAI up for grabs.
  22. They have to be polished first before anodising adding cost. The motordyne ones are raw cut then anodised which is why theirs pick up dirt and look tatty after a period of time.
  23. I actually enjoyed it. Okay so it wasn't fantastic, but some very humorous bits. Just shows how you can bash the hell out of a £1,500 car and still judt about make it. Some epic car failure though. Dave I'd stick to Antiques road show if I was you
  24. Motordyne Shockwave TDX V2!
  25. A little bmw 328, cracking price so should be a source of cheap fun for the year. Would have loved an elise but there were slight practicality issues The fact that you'd never fit inside? Great to hear guys...... Whenever you've got some track time let me know and we can heads up a meet.
×
×
  • Create New...