Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Happy B, from me and Jayne
  2. Wasso

    Dyson car?

    It'll probably use Cyclone technology rather than any normal power source!
  3. Welcome back Mr Biscuit
  4. My ears are still bleeding since you designed that bloody thing! The amount of squirrels that died that day was unbelievable!
  5. Moved
  6. Had mine done by the same people, same price as above but with Candy Apple Red
  7. You will need one of the following: UPREV licence Standalone ECU The timing must be retarded to accommodate NOS, therefore one of the above are required to do so. Fitting NOS and firing NOS are two different elements. You can always have the kit fitted locally and tuned at Horsham for instance once it's fitted.
  8. what are they, nice, have a weds looks about them.
  9. Get the correct procedure here for the plenum torque settings. https://www.motordyneengineering.com/manual.pdf
  10. Whaaaaaaa!!!! I feel my whole life has been a lie Oops sorry about that
  11. In fact there was only ever one green made!
  12. There might actually be a 3rd purple I'm afraid chaps. Still 3 is pretty exclusive!
  13. Well, that's it folks.... All stocks now depleted, community served, Wasso Spacers are no more! I would personally like to thank all of my customers along the way. Some of which are now friends or we catch up for simple chats. I've been delighted to have given the community something unique, desirable and of course a product that's been faultless in the last 4 years. I hope that you've felt your purchase was unique and rewarding after your UpRev or just because it was anodised to bling out your bay. Will Wasso spacers come back, probably not, but if something catches my eye that needs the Wasso touch, then I'll be back. All the best Ian
  14. Epic
  15. http://www.obdlink.com/ I use the LX version , its the only thing thats fast enough to read things for me , I use Torque on android with a few plugs in I paid originally £120 from Germany when they first came out. They're a lot cheaper now and more compact. Mine has a long cable with it for the device but then I can plug this into my laptop for even more functionality. I guess you get what you pay for. Great products though
  16. I'm afraid as Wasso spacers is nearing its last sale, I don't have any spares I'm afraid. Best bet is washers and stack them as required.
  17. I've thrown money at my zed, but it seems nothing happens! Throw the money at Keyser instead? Tried that, he just went back inside Zshed 2 I've thrown money at my zed, but it seems nothing happens! I feel I should go for the olympics the number of hurdles I keep on jumping! Some fecker won't even fire the starting pistol for me!
  18. I've thrown money at my zed, but it seems nothing happens!
  19. I have the older version of this. http://www.obdlink.com/mxwf/ They claim you can leave this in the car even when the car is turned off, but I'd be a little doubtful of that, or at least test and see exactly how long until you get a flat battery. Never had a problem with my original version of this, running of iPad or Iphone, running Dashcommand.
  20. Sold - thread locked
  21. Edited the title for you.
  22. What happened to the engine polishing for a table?
  23. MREV 2 is basically a modified Pre-Revup lower manifold. The snouts/runners are shorter and are shaved.
×
×
  • Create New...