Jump to content

Zeezeebaba

Members
  • Posts

    1,541
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zeezeebaba

  1. As would I and have done many times. I was always taught if on a multi lane carriageway undertaking is legal if done with due care. Once you add excess speed into the equation you border on careless/ dangerous behaviour if you are undertaking. My advice would be to always have an escape route on the nearside before drawing up on a vehicle on the offside. That could be a hard shoulder lane one etc. A motorist in lane two traffic for example wants to undertake slower moving offside traffic in lane three. The undertake should occur ideally when the section of lane one opposite the offside vehicle in lane three is clear. I avoid undertaking if it involves a potentially fatal sandwich
  2. I was in the VX and you drove past. I still miss the noise of a Z, thanks for the reminder.
×
×
  • Create New...