Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Bumper tuck ....... Damn it done it again !!
  2. Looks great .... If you've got to roll the arches might as well slap some tein springs on as well ..... And then some tarmac steps and some sort of black front lip ! Zeditus is so bad you mod other people's cars in your mind........ I need help !!
  3. Don't do it ..... Won't suit the colour and are such a pain to keep clean
  4. Yep black would look more in keeping whith the car I think .
  5. Do they actually own that bit of land as well? Why would they not concrete it all if it was theirs ? That is a massive pot hole though ! No way would I go anywhere near that in my zed ..... Or merc .... Or my work van!! Good luck though
  6. Lots of us run them .... Great spring with a mild yet noticeable drop ... Good ride quality too Look in the photos forum under " knight blue with wheels " that's what they look like with 19" wheels
  7. And that 70 is gagging for some spacers ! Just looks so wrong !
  8. Bummer man ....... Good excuse to refurb them in a nice metallic grey though
  9. Maybe the zed on the left is slightly lowered or has a full tank of fuel ? Nice pic though
  10. I quite like the wheels ... But the rear off set and more importantly the tyre size your running is going to cause you headaches IMO ..... Could look really good but to pull them off I think it will need to run stretched tyres , some camber and a big arch roll / pull ..... All of which won't make it handle great but would look good if that's what your into
  11. Hi dude ..... I'm in totton Good luck with the purchase .... They are great cars !
  12. Still looks pretty good dirty to be honest ...... The front wheels with those big brakes showing through look awesome !!
  13. Ya I was just trying to figure out if he is actually selling them for new price ..... Very odd
  14. Hi mate are these brand new then?
  15. 2008 zed Bought 7 months ago with 26k ... Now has 27500 ! .... That's about 4k a year .
  16. Sorry dude , not nice:( Hope it gets sorted ASAP for you
  17. Looking good dude .... Really like the gear knob
  18. Think it's between the miltek or invidia ..... Which one would be louder considering I have the HFC ? And would both of these be louder or quieter than my Berks/cobra y pipe and scorpion system at the moment? Cheers
  19. I've been doing some digging and the bilsteins look like a good coilover with low spring rates and very good dampers , lots of people rate them as a great road coilover set up with the odd track day . Although I could stretch to the ohlins on a car I only use do about 3k a year in not sure I can justify the cost of them .
  20. Ok mate thanks for your help Yes it is a mine field to be honest when it comes to suspension and finding someone who has the ohlins fitted is going to be impossible. What I don't want to do is fit some coilovers and spoil the handling or the comfort that I do have at the moment ...
  21. A bit to slammed for me that's all
  22. Pants ruined. Arches ruined !!
×
×
  • Create New...