Ha ha , ya pretty much mate !!
Would love to charge mine .... Honestly would , but reading mouthwashes problems I'm leaving it ... Well this week I am , who knows next week !!
But if I was going to go for it, this is the kit I would get
Mine are curbed and flaking and all sorts lol.
You would be surprised how hard the Rays are to sell at the moment ! Mine are pretty much mint with Bridgestone tyres on and they have had one person interested offering £350!!
A bit far for me, thanks and good luck with the sale mate
No worries .....
I'm sure someone local will want it , as it's as new condition and saving over £100 !
The rear hangers for the back box are held by 3 bolts .... If you put some washers under the outer bolt you can affectingly adjust the height of either side of the exhaust ....
Can't get pics now as it's off the car ,
Hope that helps you
What's that bit in the middle of the back box? Looks like its been opened up and re welded .......
There's a mint scorpion for sale at the moment on here , looks a better buy .......... Can't remember who's selling it though
How loud is it compared to the standard exhaust?
It's louder than the stock exhaust ..... But still quite compared to cobras .... No drone on motorway etc . IMO it's a lovely noise although I added HFC and its was a bit raspy for me , hence the reason it's for sale
Have a look on youtube ....