Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Sorry didn't see your reply on the other thread . Sorry to inconvenience you ..... No bother You saw this? http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/94380-torqen-lowest-price-350z-akebono-nissan-front-rear-14-big-brake-kit-upgrade/ If you are that hot in getting a set you better hit buy now before you change your mind what wheels are on your Z at the moment? I'm on rota grid drift 19" with 20 offset .... Should have plenty of room .... I think!
  2. Sorry didn't see your reply on the other thread . Sorry to inconvenience you .....
  3. Can you get hold of the front/ rear calipers ( akebono ) ?
  4. Might sell mine pending how I get on with brackets and if it fits my wheel sizes. Otherwise keep a lookout on Ebay. if your selling the Akebono's I'm interested you got dibs Ian. Do you have the front and rear calipers? What's the going rate for a set?
  5. Right.... now to find someone who does the package... Any suggestions?
  6. Where from new? Nissan ?
  7. Looks great I have the same sat in my garage waiting to be fitted !! Very very good build quality on these exhausts
  8. Ooooo big brakes!! Where can I get them ?
  9. Where can I get these brakes from? Is it worth upgrading my brembos to these ?
  10. They are off a 370 and going on a 350, much better than brembo's Thanks . Why are they better ? Anybody have any pics? Thanks again
  11. Smooth them over mate ... Looks loads better
  12. Are these for the 50 or 70 ? What's the use of them ? Cheers
  13. Sent you a pm mate
  14. Ya don't mind splitting it .... But as I paid £380 for it only a few months ago I would want £275 for it.... It's still on the car at the moment so your more than welcome to pop over and have a listen / look before you buy . I'm only in southampton . Cheers
  15. I have one mate .... It's about 3 months old , covered about 1500 miles , also a cobra y pipe ...... But want £450 for both .... Cheers
  16. Welcome
  17. Ya had an e90 3 series estate a few years ago .... Not enough room in the back to be honest .... Not a massive fan of bmw though
  18. Hi all I have decided to change our merc c250 estate family car ...... But what are my options? I need Decent boot space ( 1 child , dog and more than likely another sprog on the way !) Good on fuel No more than 2 years old 25k max budget Not really wanting an estate car I'm thinking at the moment Nissan qashqai ( new shape) Ford kuga ( new shape) Anything else?
  19. That's my next car right there!! Looks really good .... In 18 months what do you reckon ? Pick up a v8 for 27ish ?
  20. I used arch enemy to do mine ..... They new what they wee doing and came to my house to do it ..... But the paint did still crack though ... Only on the underside so you can't see it , I touched it up with some rust preventative and then hammerite .. Then wax oiled the whole inner and out arch .
  21. He has an offset of 12 and I think you are running 24? so his wheels stick out 10mm more than yours , hence why it's rubbing .
  22. That's why your rears rub as your running 8mm more width than gmballistic... Be fine with a little roll though .
  23. They look amazing and really make the car ...... Don't sell it is my advice ..... You will look back at it with regret if you do I reckon
  24. Hello and welcome Looks lovely and clean .... And if you want a private plate you can get a "zed" plate pretty cheap from dvla
×
×
  • Create New...