Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Thanks Ben appreciate it Was good to meet you and have a chat , hope you had a good trip home . No doubt I will see you at a meet sometime soon
  2. Yes they do mate .... Not sure how much but they are BIG calipers
  3. Received my akebono 370z kit today from Adrian .......... What can I say ? I was worried about dealing with a new trader who doesn't have any feedback and I didn't know ...... Handing over ££££ was a bit scary to be honest ..... BUT ...... I shouldn't have worried Adrian kept me updated with my order , was delivered in super quick time and packaged well . Will be using his services again and would highly recommend
  4. That white 50 looks lush with those wheels on . The silvers would look good on yours keyser
  5. hi all , for sale is my scorpion y pipe back exhuast system . Covered about 1500 miles and is only 3-4 months old . As seems to be the norm with the scorpion it requires tweeking to sit straight, spacers are supplied with it to do so . Was £275 now £250 !! A full set of brembo calipers from my 08 plate zed , covered 28k and are in mint condition . Also included front and rear discs in very good condition and front and rear pads , the front ones were changed around 500 miles with brand new yellow stuff pads , the rears are standard nissan and about half worn .I had the brake fluid changed around 400 miles ago so you know all the bleed nipples are not seized . These brakes are still on my car and anyone wanting to view them can test them before they buy , so to have complete confidence they are in perfect working order. Im planning on taking them off my car in around 2-3 weeks time £750
  6. I have a scorpion system if anyone is interested .... Only 3-4 months old , covered around 1500 miles , £275
  7. That bay looks really nice ! Good job
  8. And also enough adjustment in the standard suspension to get the camber still in ...... Just
  9. Yep and while your at rt and they are painting it , you might as well get them to spray the front bumper to get that new fresh look
  10. I bought a invidia Gemini in the end ...... And what an exhaust it is , very pleased with it
  11. This is quite common with the scorpion .... It needs "tweaking " to fit right . Good sounding though
  12. I reckon just colour coding it would look better ..... If you smooth it into the bumper and should clip it on something that means a full bumper respray to sort it . As it is , you could just unscrew it and spray it again....
  13. Hi Martin !! Great site this
  14. Great news Enjoy
  15. This what keyser ( chris ) needs on his 370z .... Would look sweeeeet on it
  16. Love those splitters Good job
  17. I looked into that as well but it was pretty pricy ! I will just get it blown over again when it's bad
  18. All I need now is a chargspeed or doluck kit and I've got all the common zed bolt ons Rota Tarmac steps Tein springs Etc IMO it's common because it works and looks good
  19. Ya ..... I've known them for years and have always used them so I think I get a good rate from them . Trying to find a good body shop is harder than finding a good garage IMO ... Go for it though .... It looks so much better after a front end job ... Like new again . You will find yourself driving about 50m away from the car in front , so you don't pic up so many stone chips
  20. I paid £600 for the front end inc bonnet wings bumper ... They also smoothed my front bumper ... Sprayed my rear bumper and fitted nismo spats ... Sprayed tarmac side skirts .... Sprayed engine cover and fitted front brake pads I chucked the money at them and ran !! Felt like I robbed them!! Very very good job as well . 400 ish sounds about right ... 900 way to much IMO
  21. Didn't have the cobra so couldn't comment on the drone ..... I had a cobra y pipe and scorpion exhaust which sounded absolutely great ..... Until I added HFC ... Bit to much rasp for me . Sounds spot on now ... I think it will get better as it beds in as well . Looking forward to putting the next purchase on my car .... A set of 14" 370z calipers /discs/pads !! Should stop pretty good after that
  22. Just had one of these fitted to my 50 and I'm very impressed with it GLWTS
  23. Yes mate still needing to see your smooth body kit Quite fancy doing a mini meet around the new forest area soon .....
  24. Just a big thank you to chris for supplying me with invidia exhaust system .... All went on with out a hitch and the quality of the welds/metal looks very very good . It also makes a lovely noise when paired with th Berks HFC Thanks again josh
  25. And looking forward to it Can't wait to get those bad boys fitted !!
×
×
  • Create New...