Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. But what have you bought is the big question ...........
  2. Yep , pretty damn mean looking!!
  3. What sort of weirdo would spend a great deal of his spare time cleaning his car despite covering relatively few miles? You'd never catch me doing something like that... Yes someone else in the world like me ...... A fruit cake
  4. A certain percentage of supercar owners buy them just for the badge and/or rarely drive them at all. And to be honest if I had a super car that probably would be true of me !! I spend more time looking/cleaning my little zed I know very sad
  5. Probably thought you were special. ha ha
  6. So what would be best FD for FI zeds? And a price for a quaife diff inc all the bits and bobs to fit......
  7. Ya just went out for a drive , and just need to put a few miles on them to bed them in. Bet you've noticed the difference from your old set up !!
  8. Think we will always struggle with bikes !!
  9. Well thank you ! Red and black please
  10. Exactly why the basic Zed cars are so much fun, as you can use 100% of the power without too much worry On a track car then sure, more power is usually better, but for a road car once you get to around 200bhp/ton then there's not really anything that's going to hold you up. No one would buy super cars if this was the case . And to be fair in bad weather you ( maybe just me ) can't really drive the standard zed at 100% anyway . For me it's having the power to use when the conditions are right , if I wanted an all weather beast I've bought the wrong car ,...rs4 , ttrs etc
  11. Couple of pics of the engine bay would be nice And the arb made a huge difference to my 50 , a great upgrade !
  12. It seems to be a great affordable upgrade from the brembos and a revelation from the jdm set up I would imagine !!
  13. Yes and a bonnet bulge
  14. Also be aware that your spare wheel won't fit over these brakes , so as I'm doing , getting some slime / mini compressor kit
  15. Thought you might have to run bigger spacers up front , as the your test pictures you put up , you've put a front caliper on a rear disc to test it . I have the same set up ( fitted Thursday ) and I'm getting alot of noise from the brakes , I have only done 2 miles on them so I'm guessing they will until bedded in? Do you have the same?
  16. That's a good ( and expensive ) list you've got going on. Car looks great , a real sleeper !
  17. As above ..... Interested in the front lower one if willing to split ......
  18. Went to school with a chap called Jonathan Scott Nobals
  19. Ya!! That's great news and the rear valance in black looks great
  20. Is it sad I just want one as it looks cool? Not going to run harnesses but would love the look of that covered in alcantara
  21. Some great little vids ...... They make it all look so cool , we Brits just can't pull it off like the yanks . Get a baseball cap roger and do a vid ...... You could do like a mafia one , where it starts with you cutting up a big bit of meat with a huge knife !!!!
×
×
  • Create New...