Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Hello ...... I said HELLO
  2. Ill see what the bill comes to for my transit turbo ( prob £1350!!) and see if funds allow for the polished snail When would you need I know by ?
  3. Nonsense my friend, should look like this on 370z Exactly ..... Polished
  4. Adrian - does the pipe work not come polished anyway? If not , any chance of a pic of the pipe as it comes? 319 you say ................
  5. I don't usually get wound up ..... But this for sale thread is taking the mic out of forum members IMO , trying to sell 2nd hand goods at new cost and obviously false advertising how much use they have had . Even if I wanted a set I wouldn't buy these .
  6. It hurts my eyes to look at its so dirty !!
  7. You could probably spray that up yourself with high temp hamerite . ........ I would have thought?
  8. No Nic , that looks like it's been powder coated . Also that has the editional engine cover on the right hand side . ..... Does look good though like that , very stealthy
  9. Your car is turning into a very top spec build , would love to get a quaife in mine after the charger install .
  10. The pipe going from the charger unit to the inlet manifold is polished .... But you can also have the charger unit polished to match , at extra cost .... Looks cool though
  11. Have the money set aside for fitting and tuning ..... Although today I need a new turbo for my transit van!! Price for polished supercharger please :)
  12. But it looks so good with the polished pipe work I reckon stillen should do it for free for the hold up
  13. Ok thanks for the update ..... How much extra is it to get the polished charger ?
  14. Mines a bit different it's the v35 which is the z,s big brother with 4 seats and a boot í ½í¸€ You mean fat uncle
  15. All the last 350 came with the gt4 wheels Looks great and not too many 09 plate ones around , Welcome and enjoy
  16. Ill give you £12500 ? And you don't have to worry about the mot .......
  17. How the hell do you keep the underneath so clean ?! Top job .....
  18. Holy moly man , your spending your dosh !!! Fair play At least your get some money for your akebono brakes .... They are a great affordable upgrade for the 350 set up
  19. Ya would agree on a turbo application but not sure on a supercharged car as the boost rises anyway with revs . ...... I'm trying to tell myself I don't need one
  20. Don't see the point in a boost gauge on a supercharged car .... As if it's mapped right you should have to worry about the boost .
  21. There are friendly mot people out there still The frozen boost replaces the stillen water to air intercooler at the front , just a bigger better version really ...... That's how I've understood it anyway !
×
×
  • Create New...