Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Looks great dude ..... Serious lack of pictures though !! Want to see more of it My favourite colour on a zed
  2. Ya that did snap back pretty quick !! Glad no harm was done though .... Other than your pride that is
  3. If you can find the exact bolt size of the bolts needed I'm sure I can source some at my dads old work ( stainless steel center )
  4. Just a heads up Ian , you will need jdm bolts to fit the rear calipers Great bit of kit for a great price , well pleased with mine
  5. Pretty much the same as a zed then !!
  6. I have asked Adrian about these 2 items as luck would have it!! He said it's all included .... But I've asked him to look through my kit to double check
  7. If that engine is a genuine good built engine then I think it's worth that money all day long ..... Bin/ sell all the crap on it ... Put it back to a standard-ish looking zed and you've got a bargain !!
  8. Does option 2 for the HR come with all bolts to do both ( 2 ) throttle bodies ? If so ..... Option 2 silver
  9. Keep going back to the steering wheel pics ..... Quality !!
  10. That's good then at least Otherwise he would have got a flaming from dan
  11. Calipers look great in red ..... Complement the wheels
  12. That steering wheel is the icing on the cake of a very nice zed !! Really need to get mine to jack for the same treatment !!
  13. That's one fat turd on that bike !!
  14. Great pics !! Some lovely zeds there Grundy - that fronts looooow , looks great !
  15. Where can I get my face lift lights blacked out? If anyone knows please let me know They are gonna look great on your zed !!
  16. Please let this be false !!! If its true ....... Instant ban !
  17. Got mine too Try to get it fitted today and other one sent back ASAP , Thanks Edit - just fitted it ! Looks great and well worth the money . Ill get to the post office on Monday to send the other one back , Cheers
  18. Sounds great ..... And 2nd gear is considerably shorter when supercharged !!
  19. Invidia has a deposit on it , Mods please lock and I will start a new for sale ad when the HFC are off the car Thanks
  20. No even with a charger the gtr's are a lot quicker ...... But I'm not a massive fan of them to be honest . Just be nice to scare the m3's
  21. That's teasing....... I do have a good backwards camera angle of me going up a steep hill here locally but not sure whether I want to upload that one. It looks like I'm going pretty fast in that one (was in a 60mph zone) but wouldn't want to attract unwanted attention even though it was all legal. Do it !!!!! We all want to see it now
  22. I really like the look of the temp radiator caps ...... Anyone had any issues with these ?
  23. More like a internet/forum/computer muppet!! All good fun though
×
×
  • Create New...