Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Jeez Louise! How the hell did that one happen sorry to see that mate. Gutted for you dude !! That's one lovely little s2k
  2. That's alot of house for the money !! Down my way you pay around 200-250'for a 2 bed flat !!
  3. Ya but that was way to short !! Just getting into it and boom , over !! Looking forward to the next episode though
  4. Haven't got the miltek on yet , should be with me end of next week ..... It will be alot quiter though .
  5. They are so thin that it would only take a bee to dent / damage it , the frozen boost one is alot thicker metal .
  6. Same as me mate ..... That's why I've bought a miltek to go with the decats ..... Don't want it to be loud , I like to hear the exhaust but too loud ruins the pleasure of driving for me .
  7. Happy days I new I had quite a bit of stuff coming but flip me I've got a utility room full of goodies !! Had it all out .... Polishing the other bits of Ali pipe in the stillen kit and generally giggling alot Painted the ' stillen' on the inlet manifold red and going into the body shop next week for colour coding of some bits and bobs . And yes nic the frozen boost intercooler is ALOT better than the stillen one !
  8. Yep , same as my 50 ....
  9. Oh no .... Yet more to buy
  10. Fair play ..... Although I have grown to like the nismo , it's just a 70 dressed up for dinner in reality , they really should have tweaked the engine alot more ( around 370bhp ) ..... Your will be an absolute sleeper / weapon once finished
  11. Love that rear spoiler ! Is it a blitz one?
  12. Looks spot on mate The engine cover looks proper quality... Sits great on the tein springs with the wheels .... All thats needed is a nice 'zed ' front badge ! ...... Send me your address and ill pop one I have spare in the post for you
  13. Jon - Look good and stop very very well I would imagine !! You've got deeper pockets than me thats for sure
  14. Blue and black don't match ..... Think nic will be ok ........red on the other hand and hes screwed !!
  15. They are very nice Nic -- sell your akebonos and then that makes them affordable
  16. No ... I'm usually pretty chipper . Our boy has had a cold / flu for about a month now .... Not getting any sleep No excuse though ...... When I'm in he wrong I'm man enough to apologise Think that's why my wife still loves me !!
  17. Well filmed ...... Film
  18. Well when you next see him give him a hug from me And when I can make it to the next meet , ill apologise in person . Must of been grumpy when I posted it
  19. Great cheers ..... Ill wait for a pm and go from there What's the expected arrival time of these? Cheers
  20. Well I only cover about 2-3k a year in my zed .... And I got it for a good price IMO ....... As far as investment ... Er think I'm on to a looser !! But that's why I've invested in other things that do make money
  21. After reading all these posts on it ....... I'm making a U turn ...... Sounds like the trader wants rid of the car . As said , better the devil you know . And I've always wanted cars with lower mileage .... Rightly or wrongly it's always been important to me , after condition, service history , owner etc
  22. See if you can sell it to junction 17 - see other thread , be good to stitch them up All joking aside ..... Looks a good honest car and honest seller Great project for a v8 or some other engine !
  23. Sorry , it wasn't meant to offend you in any way ........ Chill out
×
×
  • Create New...