Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. I'm hoping jez can fab something up for mine Read lots of threads about the frozen boost and really want to try and fit it .
  2. Epic ...... Just the one word ..... Epic !!
  3. That's some nice brackets .... Looks like cnc machined Ali
  4. So has he flipped the crash bar? Looks like the tow eye is at the top ..... Is that standard on a 70?
  5. Gutted , hope you can get it back ASAP
  6. I've had the yellow stuff and the Hawks are better imo Oh hold up ....... I also changed to 370 brakes when I went to the hawk pads .... Not a fair comparison really .
  7. That e type looks to have some monster front brakes ! So smooth though .
  8. I've got the hawks and I'm pretty impressed with them .... No noise , low dust . As said not quite as good as 2500 but easier to live with.
  9. Very nice
  10. Yes got the same fittings as above and also sent a set to litchfield for nicks car No not painted it black yet as I'm sort of toying with leaving it silver for the show factor not sure yet though !! Did jez get it fitted to doms car in the end?
  11. I've just done some measuring on mine .... Should fit but will need to relocate air on cooler ( think that's what it is ) and also horns ....
  12. Any news on how they are getting on with the frozen boost Nic?
  13. Nice build thread you've got going on !! What's the deal with the race logic thing? How does it work and why is it better to have one than not?...........
  14. I believe this doesn't help the situation ....... Wandering if mine will fit on my 50? Looks to be quite a bit of room on mine ........
  15. Pretty sure he will need to trim the inner part of the bumper ..... Let's hope he gets it fitted as he needs to squeeze one in a 50 soon!!
  16. Hi Chris .... Very sad news but she is in the best hands at southampton .... Our son was there when he was first born at 2.9 lb and had To have half of one of his lungs removed .. They are amazing at southampton . After he was out we invited all we new to do a little walk together and donate what they could . We raised 2500 and went into the hospital and said what we wanted the money to be used for , I highly recommend doing this . Let me know what you decide and we all will be behind you
  17. I would say invidia ..... Without HFCs or decats for a nice sound , no drone and brilliant build quality . Scorpion for the cheaper option , but expect fitment issues .... Does sound nice and absolutely no drone ( unless you fit HFCs / decats )
  18. Agree with you GM ....... But as you say it changes when you have kids and employees who you feel responsible for . I'm getting sensible in my old age !!
  19. Goes out to my man cave and looks .......... They like little connectors and clip type things ?
  20. Er ..... I have a clutch and you have a built auto tranny ..... You win by quite a bit I reckon Would love to meet up though with you, nic and other boosted zeds though
  21. I reckon go with what litchfields are comfortable with ..... If they max out at 600whp think they will be fine @ 400whp .... I guess this is why my install cost a bit more than expected as you have to fart around with bits and bobs like this .
  22. Goes in on Thursday for ( yet another ) exhaust swop .... Ill get them to do them at the same time , cheers for the info
  23. Pretty much your set up !! Stillen charger along with upgraded plugs /inj / frozen boost ect Along with full service inc diff / gearbox oil Can't wait
  24. I believe that the 370 torque is 98 ft-lb. Best nip mine up a touch then !!
  25. You beauty !!! Should be cracking ( even more cracking that is) once everything's on Can't wait to get mine to them on the 17th
×
×
  • Create New...