Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Josh, from the man who actually build the FRS: "As for fitting the Stage 1 with the Stillen, I think it could be done. The concern is the fuel rail inlet fitting at the front of the valvecover. Its very close to where Stillen puts the throttles and charge pipe. I was unable to get a local Stillen car for testing the Stage 1 fitment on, and from pictures it looks like it will require some bending and tweaking of the fuel inlet tube. I am sure it could be made to fit, I just didn’t want anyone to complain about having to modify the inlet tube. Charles @ CJ Motorsports 630-715-1077 www.cj-motorsports.com" As said jez is getting it sorted one way or another , I guess you are always going to have little issues to solve and that's why it's in his capable hands
  2. Sounds like a massive headache!! Ill have a chat to jez when I'm up there again , hopefully it's easier with my manual diff ....... Not just you having issues though Dom ...... The fuel return system doesn't fit with out a custom part ( being made by jez and team ) with the stillen inlet manifold !! All fun and games! ( and money )
  3. Just trying to keep you motivated while litchfields fanny around
  4. Bobby - I have a fuel pump that will be for sale soon at a very cheap rate ...... Package nearly complete;)
  5. German stuff so much cooler though .... Think we would get shown up !!
  6. They are 19" 9.5 front 10.5 rear with 20 offset , running 255/285 tyres . Bought from mr Tarmac
  7. Ordered a set off a group buy on here ..... And also my dads old work are the largest stockists of stainless steel nuts/ bolts / fasteners in the uk ......... Send me a pic anyway , ha ha ha
  8. Oooooooo shiney things !!!! But will they fit with the charger in there as well ? Ill get it back and have another look at it Bling bling
  9. I must be very laid back , as I don't ever get road rage ..... Bigger things to worry about! I just let em get on with being planks on the road
  10. Oo er ! Ill send a pic ..... But not gonna hold my breath Cheers GM
  11. Stu - is that a power steering bottle next to it as well ? Any linky?
  12. I'd say both we're pretty stupid ..... I worry alot about the human race when people seem to get so angry over something so stupid . In other parts of the world they have real problems to deal with .
  13. Have I missed it but where is the location of the event? Might have some pics I can send next week ? Thanks
  14. That wrap really does pop in the sunshine , love it ! Edit - I reckon you need to spray the light internals black / grey to finish off the mean front end
  15. ....... Dare I say it .... But the mk1 nismo is growing on me !! Some great pics there
  16. I use the britmax detail spray .... Can't fault it . Car looks great and it's good when you find a product that does what it's ment to do
  17. Everything I own I like to share , so pop over when it's done and take it for a blast
  18. At last someone spotted me:) Ya that's mine having the full Monty done , can't wait to get it back !! Oh and they are only rota wheels ! Thanks for the complement though
  19. As said via pm . Not for me as I have a HR engine zed , but for a earlier model , this is a great package .
  20. Well stage one is get everything running and get a base dyno tune, incorporating improved headers and exhaust over that of the restrictive original 2.5" Corvette exhaust and full of cats and mufflers. I've also upgraded the Air Intake for the LS, allowing for huge volumes of air. Stock is 436 bhp @ 5,900 RPM and 428 Ib-ft @ 4,600 RPM. The important factor even stock is that you get 300 Ib-ft of torque at 2,000 RPM which continuously increasing to 4,600 RPM Whatever the first dyno delivers I'll be happy for anything above the stock figures. The benefit is that whacking a Air Intake on a LS3 over that of a Zed, you WILL be rewarding with positive gains. Once the engine and car is done, she will go in for stage 2 CAMS, where I'm looking to reach anything above 500bhp and 470 Ib-ft of torque. Once I'm thirsty for more power (I may be satisfied) then for the total cost of £7k a SC or Rear Mount turbo will go on. Regions of 650-700 are achievable. Anything above that and it's forging the engine time. Already purchased a Kazz 1.5 way LSD glad you've enjoyed the read..... (I might read it one day lol) And it will sound like the devil doing a growl !! Can't wait to see / hear it .
  21. You've bought it nick ...... I'd get them to plumb it in Call me when you get a chance and I can give you that number for mishimoto stuff
  22. What time are people getting there for? Humpy - are you convoying up ?
  23. Could you not try and sell the kit as a whole package ? Sure someone would want the lot.......,
  24. Sorry just seen this . Yes in black mate £80 + vat
×
×
  • Create New...