Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Nice one !! Looks great , and a very nice price for the mileage and age .
  2. Bloody auto correctí ½í¸–! Meant Andy James. Ahh right ! Haha Doesn't andy run a diff already ?
  3. Someone's gonna get a telling off by the boss I feel !
  4. The oap's are probably asleep .....
  5. As did I Absolutely cracking car ... And an absolute weapon on B roads . R26r for me Really was a great car. Apart from it was French. I had blocked scuttle drains and had to remove the whole interior to clean out! Was a epic job. Apart from that it was pretty bullet proof to be fair. Also felt faster than the zed does but I think that just because of the turbo. Yep , common problem on them . Along with front arm suspension bearings if I remember ! I had a lovely glacier white lux pack one . Put it into k-tec and had r26r suspension fitted along with exhaust / intercooler / map . Would absolutely spank my zed down a B road ...... But yes French build quality ( or lack of) makes the nissan seem very well put together !
  6. Great members and forum here ...... And a great car to own I've only got the 50 .... But love it !
  7. Ya doing that is free , so worth a shot ...... Don't really want to go down the coilover route if possible .
  8. Hi Scotty from totton Where abouts are you in soton?
  9. As did I Absolutely cracking car ... And an absolute weapon on B roads . R26r for me
  10. Yes nick , it's a great road set up . It's not crashy over bumps and easy to live with as its only lowered about 15mm I say all this ....... But my eyes still wonder and start looking at coilovers , at the moment I have resisted ! I do feel the car would probably handle better with a good quality set of coilover ( kw /bilstein/eibach ) but at what cost to road comfort ? You have arb same as me and I might put them on to their hard settings to see if this improves the body roll even more ....
  11. Nice one ! Was a proud moment when I got my little polo g40 in PVW mag ( only one page I might add !)
  12. Think kyb are oem ones? And roughly £350? I'd buy a good 2nd hand set , around £150? ( again not got a clue what they are worth ) I'm down in Southampton way ..... So not very close
  13. Love these cars .... What a sound !!
  14. Cheers! I had a look at them, they're quite pricey! How much would you want for the standard shocks? I just want to know if they will be okay as my standard ones blew but that may be because they had been on the car since new. Ya the bilsteins are quite pricey but well worth it IMO . Not sure what they are worth to be honest ? I ran the tein springs on my standard shock for about 1k so I know that they are good with no leaks .... I'm going to japfes so can bring them if that helps
  15. That's sounds epic !! Hoping mine sounds similar as I'm running the same decat / miltek combo
  16. I run the tein springs and bilstein b6 shocks ...... A great combo IMO . I also have some low mileage (25k ) standard shocks if you want them that should be fine .
  17. ..... And I'm getting fed up with my car after being off the road for 2 weeks !! Fair play to you , it'll be great when it's done . Can't wait to just hear it to be honest
  18. You should be fine ...... If you put the new wheels offset up we can tell you if your going to have issues or not . Better buying the wheels with correct offset , so you don have to run spacers
  19. Just buy a good condition 2nd hand one then .... Around £40
  20. Pm tarmac, he has some cheaper y pipes he sells ,still with a years warranty .
  21. I've heard that the gtr's are creeping up in value ....
  22. How come you're getting rid mate ? Edit - just read the add !
  23. As said above , the most cost effective way is buying one already done but realistically your not going to find one . Next option buy a early DE engine zed and supercharge it . The latter HR engines although stronger and more bhp to begin with are a lot more expensive to charge due to the twin throttle body set up .
×
×
  • Create New...