Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. How is the ride on 19s? I've heard it's not nice at all Not alot in it IMHO ..... Ever so slightly harder .
  2. I'm terrible with computers ..... But if someone would be kind enough to link my thread from the pics " knight blue zed " it has the exact wheels you're after in the 20 offset , bought from tarmac who I would recommend to buy from
  3. Mine were sold for £400 in pretty good nick with new fronts and just legal on the back . Put them up for what you want ...... Easier to go down in price than up
  4. May I suggest getting it all out the boxs and getting some good pics of it all ? Might generate some more interest for it GLWTS
  5. ....... Both normal then
  6. Mines sits pretty high on initial start up ....... Hopefully someone more knowledgable will be along soon .....
  7. Once warm the general rule of thumb is 60 psi @ 60 mph in 6th gear ..... Around that and you're all good
  8. Welcome along ....... Nice to see you've done it the right way ..... House first then sports car
  9. The over all size stays the same either on 18" or 19" , its the offset that will fill the arches more or not .
  10. Any half decent wheels with good brand tyres are going to be that easy mate ....... Make him an offer is all I would say
  11. Isn't there a set of very similar style in the for sale section ? Think they are rota copy type ones .
  12. Sorry nic just seen this ...... Yes the intake side plumbs back In to the stillen intake hose for the supercharger . I guess if you wanted to run a catch can on this side you block that port off and run the pipe to catch can . Or as GM and others have done put a small KaN filter so it vents to atmosphere . Give me a buzz if this doesn't make sense
  13. Not if I get it first ... Along with some other parts
  14. It probably will in a few hundred miles unfortunately
  15. Scorpions don't have a mid box from memory .
  16. Ya it is just crazy in London , our family rented a nice little terrace house in twickenham and that was 1.3 million to buy !!!!!! Our place is a 3 bed , study ,detached bungalow with parking for 5 cars . We paid 265k about 3 years ago . Bargain looking back .
  17. Ya prices in London are stupid .... But I guess you can earn more in London to compensate . I have a 90k mortage on a 350k property , but my savings are offset against the mortage which gives me a free loan affectively from the bank . I know I am very fortunate though , and I don't take it for granted . Money / life / buisness can change in the blink of an eye .
  18. Great pics ....... Only the cool kids have night blue zeds
  19. What's the best combo for the least amount of chatter from the smf , HR set up ........
  20. That won't rent a 1 bed flat down here - wish my payments were this side of £1000 let alone £500 - lucky sod I was going to say, what have you bought that has a mortgage like that?! As ekon said , I was in the same sort of position quite a few years ago .... I was sat down by my dad and told to get rid of everything that cost me money and to put it into a house ..... Fortunately I listened and a few years later have a nice house( well I like it anyway ) and small mortage . Yes I had to be a with out a nice car for a while but it does pay off doing it this way .
  21. I really really like that , looks in better proportion than the 50/70 IMO . As said not sure on the gtr wheels ... Really is nice though
  22. How many miles in total have you Dom on the charger ? Good numbers though ...... My drivetrain loss isn't far off yours , so not loads in it between manual / auto
  23. Cool, great to hear ....... Got to laugh at the way you describe the exhaust sound ..... No clue what Shirley bassey sounds like gargling malt wisky !! And yes the infamous hiss at 18-1900 revs , seems every HR or 70 has this with aftermarket exhaust .
  24. Good shout ...... Great cars , mine was expensive to insure though .
×
×
  • Create New...