Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Be interested in your thoughts on the art pipes and if they make it less raspy Have a good trip
  2. Those lights look great .... Gonna look stunning , can't wait for the pics:)
  3. Better than the manny / mayweather fight though !!
  4. Any thoughts on this ?
  5. It what way are the kazz diffs better /worse than the quaife diffs?
  6. What's going on with this then ? Paid a few weeks ago and no updates ?
  7. Dead man walking there .
  8. I don't talk with my mouthful... (sorry just teasing about the typo "lunch" and chatter ). To be honest I don't find it noisy at all - the chatter from the diff is a lot more apparent - especially around town. On big open roads/fast A roads you can tell. The clutch is a lot more aggressive and responsive. Happy to let you have a go/listen if ever you're in the SE London area - though I go down to Shoreham by Sea at least once a month Ha ha lunch combo !!! Gotta love I pads !! Thanks for the offer and feed back. I have been out in one with the same clutch as yours and to be honest it wasn't as bad as I was expecting . I guess because you have a plate style diff it makes a bit of noise , as I've heard the quaife diffs are pretty quite .
  9. I'd get your fixed if you can do so for 2k or less .... Might cost a touch more but less risk involved . Grundys engine was different as the whole bloke was damaged so not really an option to rebuild.
  10. Did you get alot more chatter with the smf and lunch combo?
  11. Wrm1980 - if your Zeds done 80k ( how old is it ?) you can bet your shocks are well past there best . As said b6 bilsteins /tein springs ( very mild drop ) eibach anti roll bars seem to be a great road usability set up . Plus good tyres of course . Seen you went for the kaaz diff , what clutch did you go for ?
  12. Great time of year to get a soft top Welcome along
  13. We heard you the 1st time jim
  14. I would of kept it if I wasn't smoothing my new bumper. Feel bad now Ha ha .... No worries , sure the next owner will appreciate it as well Smooth does look so much better !
  15. Speak to mitz / cougar store and chris / tarmac sports , they will sort you out .
  16. Well some of it is ..... Front bumper on the other hand ! RT to the rescue Looks very nice though .... One of the best shaped sports cars IMO
  17. Who's the chap having a hissy fit ? Someone on here? Sorry don't do Facebook . Looks good ....... But I can't believe you bought a 350z .... I have one , your just copying me
  18. Zed badge is worth that price alone Glwts
  19. Ah I see ....... Thought there must have been some sort of FI thing going on with it .
  20. Right bets are on ....... I'm saying 2 days until he mods it !
  21. The whole description of the zed makes me feel it could have been charged at some point ...... Bigger sump , no crash bar ( removed to fit large intercooler ) paddle clutch , and aftermarket ecu .......
  22. If me and my wife were not wearing our belts at the 110mph head on impact , we wouldn't be here . I wear my seat belt .
  23. ...... That was remarkably civil for dan ....... What he was actually thinking was ....... You utter #%^#}{ why the +*^% would you drive a sports car with %#}* tyres on , you #%^*
  24. Glad your happy with the car and forum
×
×
  • Create New...