Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. First pic is amazballs, looks properly nice with the stormy clouds above
  2. Had a great time last year and it's a lovely place for a car show . 1. Bodyboarder81
  3. Sounds great !! You generally don't get any or very little rasp with true dual systems , if it was a cobra system with the decats on it would be raspy.......but heard a 370 the other day with the cobra fitted , sounded amazing to be honest .
  4. Glwts Do you need some decats for your HR ? Have some invidia ones if you do
  5. Trade in value will largely depend on what your buying
  6. That's top top money for a trade in ..... I'm guessing you bought something nice as there must have been a fair amount of profit in the new car to get that trade in value .
  7. That's around the right money , a chap round the corner from me just sold his 57 plate with 17k on for 11k . That's means I've actually made money on my HR ........... Oh wait , how much have I spent on it .... Actually I haven't made any money
  8. Looks great But not as good as before Glad you're happy though !
  9. That looks great ! Can we have some info on the wing mirror indicators please
  10. That's cos it is expensive You up for a meet down at sidmouth? Check out the south west meets section .....
  11. Not at the moment nope. Therefore I'm seeing little point of selling for something not really an upgrade. And swaying more towards a supercharger... I'm looking for More power than the zed, same/better handling, looks good. But the price increase has to be worth it.. Think you're answering your own question then really ..... About 7psi should do it
  12. So a e92 or 911 are no where near in your budget .........
  13. What's your budget for a new car then ?
  14. Yes I agree .... More than likely they would have stacked anything rear wheel drive though . People jump into a rear wheel drive car and think they can drive it like a front wheel drive ....and you just can't . .....which for me is half the fun . Anyway if the op wants some injectors and fuel pump if he decides to go this rout , i have some which are brand new and a bargain price
  15. For a daily driver I would have a Bmw/Audi/Merc ( which I have ) for me though the German stuff is boring to look at and doesn't excite me enough .....great cars though and I'm sure a 135 would be great ! We have a Merc which is nice and refined and great on fuel ( c250 cdi , 210 bhp and 370ftlb I average 47mpg ) and the contrast of getting in my old charged zed is great , yes it's louder ,less refined and bad on fuel but I love it , looks great , quite rare ( compared with Bmw and the like ) and goes ok as well
  16. 400bhp in a zed is no where near being a handful imho . It's what the 370 should have had from the start . So glad I never bought a porker . Glad your getting yours sorted though Adrian . Charge it and enjoy
  17. Please explain ( genuine interested ) Utterly gutted for you, your mate and wife You have a great attitude though and I have much respect for that , as in life we all go through horrible things sometime but it's how we deal with them that really matter .
  18. Thanks for that Ya I'm running 285 rear tyres , so there is no way I'm getting away with a 20mm rear spacer !
  19. What size tyres and spacer are you running on the rear ? Looks spot on Do you have spacers on he front as well ? More pics please
  20. Hi and welcome Check out the meets section , one in Devon soonish
  21. And how does this affect your geo? Is the preset " normal" everyday height all dialled in correct with regards camber, toe ect
  22. Me being one of them! Yes I gather its a lot more than coilovers but I can see why to be honest . So how does yours handle with them ? And are the comfortable compared to oem ?
  23. ......anyway , I've never said that it would handle like a turd , I'm not into the slammed look but I can genuine see the benefit of air ride ,if it handles well . By the vid you posted it would seem this is possible now. Genuinely don't know what you're on about with regards Tarmac ....maybe I've missed other threads on it ? I for one don't have any issues with any of the more active traders , having bought from Tarmac,Torqen,cougar and Clark ms .
  24. Got your name written all over it Nic Looks great on the black bumper !
×
×
  • Create New...