Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Welcome back Dave , remember you well . Your zed was sporting a set of rotas I believe ? Hope the new cars good as the old , sure it will be
  2. Sounds good to me I'll give you a buzz in the week and pop down at some point , cheers
  3. Cool man ..... What do you want for it ?
  4. .....and just a tad cheaper than hfc
  5. Got some invidia decats if that's of any interest to you .......
  6. I would say go for it , you have all the right mods to gain as much as you can from a uprev , like you said it's not going to be night and day difference but at least you know your running at the best you can .
  7. .....I personally think the 370z has a nicer interior . Not taking anything away from your car , just think the whole dash is pretty ugly ..... And yes still a Nissan but it is the top model
  8. Lord above that's a lot of power Alex !!
  9. Ya I would have thought so to be honest !! I expect the zed shed have one lying around .......
  10. Yes oem ...... Hoping for one local , as lots have swopped to the lifters
  11. Appreciate it
  12. Hi , Anybody got a bonnet stay / prop they are not using ? Thanks josh
  13. Some really nice bits for sale mate Send nissanman a pm ....... GLWTS
  14. Although I'm a fan of the r35 ..... That interior leaves a lot to desire for such a premium car
  15. I've had hfc , decats and also the art pipes ..... In order of least rasp Oem cats Art pipes Hfc Decats How much rasp you will get will also largely depend on what exhaust you are running . True dual exhaust seem to rasp less than conventional exhaust . Hope that's some help
  16. Just remember Luke that ekona had a convertible zed ( butt ugly ) and now has a Bmw 6 series ( again pretty ugly ) so his perseption of a good looking car might be slightly off
  17. Great work Would it not be worth getting some protection on those arches while it's nice a clear under there?
  18. ...... I'll be selling mine in the next 4-6 years , I'll send you a pm
  19. ...... I'm going Saturday ( today ) Have a great time
  20. I'm going tommorrow , should be there at around 12:30 ........ It's a great event
  21. It would appear then that a decent low mileage HR are going up slightly in value .
  22. If you type vete hair removal cream into amazon, there are literally hundreds of reviews of it ....... They really are hilarious and very well written !!
  23. ..... I'm just curious to know the difference between hub and wheels ? As mine is 465 @ the fly And another print out shows 390 @ the wheels Seems alot of tranny loss? Again not worried , just wandering really
×
×
  • Create New...