Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. And a charged zed is up there being fun !
  2. Welcome back , remember the 350 you had around 4/5 years ago from on here ...... Seem to remember just constant upgrades/ painting / modding !
  3. Looking good man A nice little carbon front lip would just finish it off , love spending other people's money
  4. Thread hi jack - If a zed was say 300 @ the fly what would that equate to , @ the hub And @ the wheels Cheers
  5. That's cos it is expensive You up for a meet down at sidmouth? Check out the south west meets section ..... Bah! Not as spendy as Adrian's Titanium system IMHO those Motordyne ART pipes transformed the system, honestly it sounds amazing with them on. Sidmouth? Definitely. June is looking a bit busy already but July onwards should be okay. Cool ,think it's on the 5 th July
  6. Lots of people go to the gym on here !!!
  7. Yes ..... If you get in the foot well and tap the clutch / brake / accelerator peddles one at a time with your hands it will unleash a further 30 bhp ........ Go try it and let us know how you get on.........
  8. Absolutely incredible , really pleased for you . ........ And you can tell the quality of the work , it's stunning .
  9. I reckon Huw from the Zclub needs to jump ship ..... More love over here
  10. Mine hasn't : Motordyne XYZ downpipe with motordyne decats and HKS SSM rear exhaust = no drone or hiss. Then I give up .... Every car is different then !!! Got my art pipes on now Still a little rasp but probably 60-70 % less than before with the normal decats . So much nicer
  11. Where are you located ?
  12. Why are these better ( or worse than the quaife ) diffs ? And I understand these use plates inside and need replacing at some point when they where out , can you confirm this ? Probably a bit early for me on this GB but trying to gather info on the types of diffs and applications . Cheers
  13. Do what I did and grind the little tabs on the back off , so it's completely flush . Then use some silicon to stick them to your existing caps .
  14. You need to go cream / stone colour main and grey piping to match it to the paint colour , along with matching door cards and gear gaitor Proper classy interior for a classy exterior
  15. But what colour are the main seats going to be ? As I guess you're just talking about the piping going blue or orange
  16. I'm only up the road in Totton , so would be up for a little drive on the Saturday eve , some nice roads around the forest
  17. What colour seats are you going payco?
  18. Yes I've upgraded the discs / pads / lines / fluid Had the 370/350 HR stillen supercharger installed I'll be taking some pics soon and a review of it all . All bought from Torqen and fitted by H-Dev Going to the donkey meet in sidmouth and also beauliu shows ,more than happy to take you for a blast if you're attending
  19. They w@nk differently mate. Ha ha , read this whole thread .... And the above was the best bit ! I personally think the op must have a face like a wet turd and everyone shakes their head in sympathy at him
  20. Yep it's on my to do list , I have the eibach Arb just need to get some adjustable drop links . ....still toying with coilovers , it's just it drive really nice on the tein / Bilstein combo .......getting mine back from h-dev tomorrow, up to 465 bhp now
  21. Forgot how good your front end looks ( oo err )! Properly smooth , how's the akebonos holding up ? I look at your car and want to get coilovers on mine and run it lower , looks so good !
  22. Looks like a mines copy , Tarmac sells them .
  23. Ha ha , how to train your dragon is one mine and my sons ( he's 3 so it's ok to like these films now ) films ! Great art work
  24. That's why I got in quick as I literally don't have a clue how to copy and paste ...... Sounds like some sort of wall papering technique!
  25. But with what wheels is the question
×
×
  • Create New...