Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Oooooooo 1000 posts !!
  2. Lovely photos , zed looks smooth and classy
  3. Looks loads better and it's great you've been able to fit it all between you both , well done
  4. I ran a car years ago with the same sort of gap ..... The problem I had was little stones or grit got trapped in between the caliper and wheels and ruined the caliper paint . Go for a bigger spacer would be my choice
  5. Hi mate , I'm after one please Do I just send my one back to you after fitting the new one? And also do you need to remove the bumper to fit? Cheers
  6. Bodyboarder81

    RTP

    Epic, so much better than before . Can I see a scratch in the 2nd pic ?
  7. All I would say is be realistic ..... You generally always loose money on cars , if I were you i would be very happy with 9-9.5 for it . GLWTS
  8. I've never let anyone test drive a car I'm selling . Just not worth the hassle . If its a good genuine car that's been looked after as well as being priced fairly then it will sell . I would put it on autotrader if I were you . I paid 10.5 for my 08 night blue with 25k on a year ago . I think I got a bargain to be honest , as said I would have thought yours with 65k on would sell at around 9-9.5 What did you pay for it 6 months ago?
  9. Looks loads better with the subtle drop !
  10. Prob 9- 9.5 Traders will be offering around 7.5 - 8 I reckon I would sell private for sure .
  11. That's a shed load do goodies!! Glad I haven't got a 70 as I would have just spent a fortune!! Adrian - how long did you run the twin turbo set up on the car? ( miles )
  12. Mirror polished HR one available ?
  13. My Berks HFC also past it's mot last week ......
  14. Single turbo monster no doubt !! And you say I'm mad for wanting a polished charger unit!!
  15. I'm guessing your not putting a stillen supercharger in there!? Pick up your gtr ?
  16. Oh man that's too far ..... Your dumped you fag
  17. Nice !!
  18. You'll learn... Hehehe.. I've been here a year'ish now.. You guys are a great lot.. I don't care what everyone else says.. I love you man Spread the love everyone !!
  19. Tom daleys straighter than that !! Send it back for sure
  20. He's making a good living out of us 3 !!
  21. So you must be able to wangle a cheaper deal for the polished snail now then ? As your best mates with them now
  22. Ill let you know tommorrow Love a bit of engine bling ....... With SS braided hoses and that polished charger / pipe ..... Ooooooo yes please
×
×
  • Create New...