Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. No worries ...... Glad you could help out
  2. Hi all just wanted to say thank you to bob ( the king of bling ) from the zed shed crew for helping me with my reversing camera install Popped down to see him this afternoon and in a flash had it all wired up and running ! All works lovely and a nice addition to my car !
  3. Think ill end up going miltek to be honest ..... As I only have a scorpion which will end up being quite raspy with decats I think Cobra you should be fine
  4. I dont think decats are completely necessary .... It's just you might not make the power you could with cats fitted. As said I think HFC just get blown out and made into decats pretty quick when charged ! Ill be going decat with mine but unsure if the scorpion will be to loud .... Time will tell !
  5. I'm very sorry for your loss Big hug josh
  6. Dude come on ......... You've spent a small fortune on the car , at least clean it more often
  7. RS tuning would be my choice up your way ..... Know there stuff there
  8. Yep I have 2 clips with the kit so will re- use the others as well ..... Pm the zed shed to see if they can help me out Ill order some bleed nips from zmanalex , Thanks
  9. I'm pretty useless with this ! Where do I buy a couple spares from?
  10. Ya completely understand as its a big decision ..... Keep me updated Cheers chris
  11. I jest !! Lots of interest though When can we expect the price to be posted ? so we can whittle the interest down to the really interested people?
  12. Thanks mate .... Will be sure to let the ( new ) garage know Are you anywhere near any of the traders on here, far easier to take it to someone who knows what they are doing. I know my mate (who runs a garage) struggled to get my hells on. I wish I'd taken mine to someone on here even if it had meant 200 mile round trip, to know it was done properly. I'm not too far from the zed shed but bob did say something about bleeding nipples braking or something ... So not sure they would want to do them? CALLING the zed shed boys ........ Can u help me out ?
  13. Well get on with it then We are all waiting for the 50% discount you can give us
  14. Thanks mate .... Will be sure to let the ( new ) garage know
  15. This is my thinking ..... My 350 does everything I need it for .... The only thing I would add is more power and with 450bhp this ( in my mind anyway ) puts it in the same speed/ pace bracket as v8 r8 ..... Which I love but could not justify having sat on the drive 80% of the time . 7k though ........... Add 2k I reckon
  16. I'm lowered on tein springs so might invest in some adjustable ones ......
  17. Pretty sure there's none as there's nothing to change at the rear of the engine bay ,where turbo applications that are designed for LHD come into problems with the steering parts ...... Could be making all that up though
  18. Yep got some of the Same to go in ...... Along with some eibach arbs ....... I'm almost copying you Just wandered If you needed to fit adjustable drop links with the arbs or my standard ones ok?
  19. ........ That's what I thought to be honest Don't think they bled my brakes properly after trying to fit one ..... Feel very spongy !!
  20. Bought some of theses a while ago and my car needed some new front pads anyway , so thought would be a good time to get it all fitted ..... The garage who fitted them tried the first one on the front and said they were so bad they took it off !...... They said they couldn't get it not to rub against anything and would have been dangerous to have it rubbing ? Anybody else have this ? If so how did you get round it ? Thanks
  21. I'm just planning on using everything the stillen kit comes with ..... Pretty sure you get you get the FRS , injectors and pump with in the kit ...... Although speaking to a few tuners ..... Some have said the fuel pump is not up to the job in the kit so a walbro one would be needed? Also a bigger sump and oil cooler .... Which I will probably get to be on the safe side .......
  22. And I'm worried about running 450ish bhp and 350ftlb !!! How long has it been running that amount of POWER...? Any issues ? Obviously gearbox:(
  23. I think from my understanding that the only difference from the tuner kit and turnkey one is with the turnkey you get a lead with the upreved license on it with a basic map from stillen so you can drive it to the tuner . Where as this is not be needed if it's getting installed at the tuner in the first place .......
  24. This is the one I want also as I will be putting it into one of the tuners to install and tune ......
×
×
  • Create New...