Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Im around .... Just send me a pm if we can meet up with dajw... I am also wiaiting for a quote from mark .... So we shall see Be good if we pull the trigger at the same time and try and strike a deal with abbey
  2. That's some crazy numbers !! Is this on,a standard engine or has it been built? I guess built ......... A proper weapon right there!
  3. Always loved the cayman and the R is the best of the bunch IMO ..... Lovely !!
  4. Spacers sold Everything else still for sale .......
  5. Count me in 321- now all we need to do is both go to the same tuner and try to get a deal for doing 2 cars
  6. Yep let me know when your free and I can pop up to Newbury and have a chin wag with you Although I only have the 350 it's pretty much the same kit , so to see it in the metal would be great. Thanks for your informative replies , makes it seem a little less scary parting with the monies
  7. Yes mate been in talks with chris about it , Cheers for the heads up though
  8. Ah right, yeah on the HR it should be do-able. I thought you meant the stillen twin screw SC for the De. Ya I wouldn't bother with the twin screw .... Screw up !
  9. It's pretty reliable if properly fitted, tuned and maintained . Think stillen recommend an oil change every 4500 miles and the supercharger oil every 7500....
  10. You know I'm interested Chris - just to be completely clear can you list the items in the kit so we know exactly what we are getting and what me might want to add . Thanks
  11. Hi Dominic . Your car sounds epic and I'm especially interested in it as I've had a quote from ND for a stillen install on my HR 350z . They really seem to know there stuff and have been very helpful . It's good to see you have done 11k pretty much trouble free as this is my main concern about supercharging. What extra bits did you have to get with the stillen kit to make it all work? Thanks for your help
  12. Ya agree with grundy ... Not many people will want to spend that sort of dosh on a 50 now no matter what it has on it. But best of luck with the sale and if you do end up putting it back to standard I'm sure all the mods would sell pretty quick on here
  13. Very nice care and spec .... Only one owner .... Somebody buy this beauty !
  14. Ok some good info coming through now and also appreciate the pms , I believe the stillen charger for my HR is the vortech v3 spec .... So I'm thinking 400whp is possible?
  15. No worries mate. Your not far away from me so would be happy to catch up/take you out for a gentle run in my car! Lol. Chris and Bob are not too far from me as well so you could overdose on boosted Zeditus in one meeting! Sounds like a plan:) Need to go and see bob anyway and get him to give me a hand to fit my reversing camera ....... Ill bring the cakes Ill send you a pm over the weekend to try and sort a mini meet sometime soon
  16. Oh and my mate goes to that hill climb a lot in his little lotus Elise .... Looks great fun
  17. That's mighty quick ...... But you do have the ultimate spec 350 in my opinion and have the receipts to prove it no doubt ! If we are talking 10 seconds 0-100 with running 400 at the wheels I would be very happy with that. Not that I would be doing that , it's just the way I gauge acceleration and what sort of cars do the same . Andy .... Any chance of meeting up and having a chat a some point?
  18. Yes but I'm trying to be sensible !! And looking at the whole picture ....... I love my 50 ..... With a charger I think it would be perfect ..... But at what cost ( both money , hassle, worry ,never running right , constant tuning ) Its a big decision . Just read mouthwashes build and that's put me right off ! As it has for him I reckon as he's selling I think ......
  19. Think I need another passenger ride in your 70 to convince me this is the way to go I would ideally want around 400 at the wheels ..... Which I think is possible with the stillen set up I'm looking at .
  20. Sounds great:) Just wanting to know as if I go down this route I want to be able to use the car on a regular basis and not be getting 15mpg ..... 20-25 I can cope with . But more importantly is having 400 odd in a 350 going to keep me happy ? What's yours running chris? I know it's a 70 but not a lot different to my HR .....
  21. Ok mate thanks for your help and input , appreciate it
  22. What sort of mpg do you get out of it now mate ?
  23. Yes I think people are getting the wrong end off the stick .... Maybe that was my fault Just wanting to know how it compares in speed , acceleration to other performance cars ?
  24. More like 10k ! But yes there are cheaper ways to do it ...... Still , what cars would the zed with 400-50 bhp be comparable to ?
×
×
  • Create New...