Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Yep ..... Not holding out any hope but you never know
  2. Yep same as mine .... I have some 5mm ones that I might put on and see how it goes . Looks very nice though .... I bought some z center badges off the chap on here for the standard rays .... Just used the dremel to flush them off at the back and silicone sealant to stick them on the center caps , looks so much better than the rota ones .
  3. And if they don't ill take them Can pick them up from you and get sir bob to fit my reversing camera at the same time
  4. That looks lovely !! Gone for the same wheels again I see Front looks amazing ..... Maybe a 10mm spacer at the rear?
  5. There is a mod you can do , popular in the USA . Cut the rear spring perch by how much you want to be lower .... Sounds perfect for what your after . There's a chap on here with a yellow gt4 who has done it ( can't remember his user name though) .
  6. Hi mate can you post ?
  7. Looks good ! Got any more buster ?
  8. At last some nice wheels to go with all that performance !!! Your Car has been crying out for them .... Looks epic , great buy
  9. Great ad and looks like a great car ..... Spot on with the price I reckon , serviced mot and new tyres , someone's going to be happy with that purchase GLWTS
  10. I ran 30 rear and 20 front on tein springs , so only a little drop . There was quite a bit of room left to be honest , I think you will be fine to run 20/30 set up . I've got some sat here if you need them .... Just haven't got around to putting them up for sale yet !! Pm me if interested .
  11. Not sure really mate, had mine done around my way ..... But whatever happens keep us posted as that will look amazing ( yet very expensive ) if you get the whole lot done in alcantara !!
  12. High flow cats , exhaust , drop in filters then remap should see 15-20bhp , after that it's forced induction if you want proper gains .... But it's proper money !!
  13. I wouldn't bother mate as the berks just get blasted out and made into decats pretty quick with a supercharger bolted on ....
  14. If you already have the Berks surely it's worth just putting them on anyway? If it fails the mot just slap your standard back in as you would if you were running decats ?
  15. Ok thanks for clearing that up ..... GLWTS
  16. Stupid question .... As I'm just trying to figure this out .... Why have you put odd tyres on the wheels all around , if the wheels and tyres ( as you say ) have only covered 12-1500 miles from new ?? Genuine question as I quite fancy them but the very odd tyre set up is putting me off , surely you would have put the same tyres all round when you bought them new ?
  17. And on the back?
  18. Link doesn't work ?.......
  19. Hi dude I have some I'm not using , bought from cs above about 4 months ago ..... Eibach 20/30 combo , need to be collected as I can't be bothered to post
  20. That's good as I am just genuinely interested not wanting to stir anything up .
  21. Hi mate .... Just wandering what tyres are on them ... As in the ad it says p zero but in the pic looks like a Michelin and Dunlop ? Thanks
  22. Your call - edit heading as you wish as we can see more and more members are looking at the FI options, but knowing there are some that should be avoided. This is my point ..... More and more of us want to start charging our cars ..... When I was on here 4 years ago there were maybe 2 people who had done it .... Now every other person ( well not quite ) on the forum is charged or considering it . The main problem being a good kit that people can actually get hold of and the back up with the kit if stuff goes wrong or new parts are required .
  23. The kit especially if it's the tuner one is basically all the bits you need from GTM to get your S/C build underway. On top of this you need a fuel return system,bigger injectors,hybrid oil filter kit,bigger fuel pump,oil cooler,baffled high capacity sump(if you don't want to do a Grundy),complete new exhaust system to allow the engine to breath and an up rated clutch. This list is a minimal as once your running big power all of a sudden things like brakes,suspension,diff and tyres feel totally inadequate. Oh and I forgot to say that you have to pay someone to fit this little lot and tune the car afterwards so maybe you can see why the money can add up quite quickly. Ya can see it adding up ..... Gtm say that their kit includes supercharger cooling kit , basic fuel system , bigger injectors and fuel pump though ?
  24. Great read ........ If you have a HR !! Looks like its a lot better engine that the older ones. " overwhelming power " made me laugh though !
  25. On the gtm web site the kits are around 6.5 dollars ..... So that's around 5k ? Why does it cost 11k to get it on the car and all running ?
×
×
  • Create New...