Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Oooph that was a big hit!! What a plank
  2. This!! Any lower and IMO you are asking for issues .
  3. Yes that's a no Sorry dude These are as new and cost £230 .... IMO they are the right price . Thanks for your interest though
  4. C0ck just re read your reply !! I can find out how much to post , it's just I'm very busy and don't have a lot of spare time on my hands I do however have this Friday off , so if people want them posting I can get some prices to do so
  5. No reason other than I don't know / can't put pics up as I'm really not good with computers ! My brother inlaw does the pics for me and he's away at the moment . One is brand new , the other one had on my car for 2 weeks ( all flush now so not needing it) Regarding the center console ..... I'm really not sure mate , you are more than welcome to pop over and try . As said its all in good condition and I'm sure people will be happy with it all . Cheers
  6. Looking smoooooooth and glossy
  7. Sounds cheap ! These are £230 new ....... Which they are pretty much
  8. I'd just wait for some to come up second hand mate ..... Those covers would look gash IMO .
  9. Regarding the rear bumper ..... I have some nismo spats that are being put on but the body shop is blending them into the bumper..... Should get it back this weekend , ill put some pics up for you . I love the charge speed rear but on dark colours I don't think the exhaust part looks right , doesn't stand out enough .
  10. £550 for the lot ...... Drunk and want to add to my supercharger fund !!
  11. That interior looks stunning
  12. So roughly 450 at the fly ? How much more weight does the ls engine weigh to the HR?
  13. 345 hp That's pointless then ? !!
  14. Bodyboarder81

    Pedal feel

    That's great mate , appreciate it! Sounds exotic !!
  15. But what bhp does the ls1 give you?
  16. What's your set up mate ?
  17. Ya this is my 2nd zed now and I love it to bits , just wish it had a bit more go !! But in all honesty am I really going to be able to use the extra bhp on our roads?
  18. Ya it's a good shout but to be honest I'm not talking about track driving ( think you are? ) I want something that when you put your foot down out of a corner it makes you hold the steering wheel tight !!
  19. Thanks for all that , ill have a good look into it all Yep if I had a DE engine I would just charge it .
  20. travel I've been very lucky and spent many months traveling with my wife over the years ...... Off to Mauritius for 2 weeks in jan
  21. Pretty much mate
  22. Scrap this idea then What to spend 5k on then !
  23. I have the money , it's just I'm not sure i can justify spending what will probably end up being close to 13k 13k + my 350 ( 9-10k ) 22k... You can get a lot of performance for that money
  24. Ya ok ill try and find some threads on it and yes I'm guessing 5k doesn't get you a lot when your pulling the engine apart .
  25. I'm possibly wanting to try and extracted a few more horses from my zed . I would love to supercharge it but at £11k + it's a lot of dosh , yes I know you get like 450-500bhp but still it's a lot of money . What can be done with say 5k ? Cams? Head work , pistons , And what sort of gains could I expect? Is getting 370 at the fly achievable ? This is on a HR zed .
×
×
  • Create New...