Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Looks cracking mate bet your well pleased ! So much better with them proper size tyres . Front looks spot on , think you should put a 5-10mm spacer on the rear Just looked at your profile ... 65 years old and still playing with cars ! Top man / grandad
  2. Check mine out if you want to see what it looks like
  3. . I want to run a lower off set so the wheels stick out further , might even run a 5mm spacer at the rear to make it et 15 ..... So will have a slight roll to be on the safe side
  4. So how does this fit chris ? I guess you have to take the original spoiler off then fit it to it , and then refit the original ?
  5. Nope, it won't sit at the right angle That's a shame as I this is the only rear spoiler I would consider ...... Sure it wouldn't be hard to have some Ali blocks made up at the right angle .....
  6. Oh and pics please with the new tyres
  7. Good to know .... I'm going to be running et 20 at the rear so have booked to have my rear arches rolled slighly probably just stick to the 245/275 combo
  8. Just buy one that's off a write off from ebay?
  9. You should easily be able to run 285 rears with that off set , should look lower tommorrow when the stretched tyres are gone .
  10. What size tyres are they in the pics? What's ur offset? Scrap that , seen it in your other thread
  11. Would love to see the head rests when they are done
  12. What size tyres are they in the pics? What's ur offset?
  13. Very nice mate looking lovely on those wheels:) What et/offset are the wheels? And tyre size ?
  14. Almost bled to death! You need to cut your nails you big girl *Dramatization ~ not actually my finger ~ mine weren't as bad as that*
  15. Yes mate ... Ill bring the zed up ... See you at 1
  16. Ya had a look ... Nice little vid ! What et / offset and tyre sizes you running ? Looks lovely
  17. Cool man .... What you being lowered on? Just going to order some 19" for mine ..... Got any pics of yours?
  18. That's a great cheap mod on the exhaust .... Sounds like a scorpion .
  19. Sale fell through on some fronts I was offered Still looking , front any colour Cheers
  20. Problem is that the Porsche is 9 years old and may not be warrantable Just make sure you do your homework on the pit falls on them ( I'm sure you have ) weigh up the financial risks if the worst should happen and make a level headed decision weather it's for you or not . It would be to much of a risk for me to run a porker with out warranty ... It would worry me constantly and this takes away the joy of owning such a car . That's just me though .
  21. If you can comfortably afford it I'd get the Porsche ..... And would get a warranty as well . I would love to have a Porsche and have the money to buy one but I wouldn't feel comfortable having that amount of money tied up in a car when I I have a wife and family to provide for ....... Guess I should have bought one when I was younger! All I would say is be realistic .... If having either of them will cause you worry , stress , stretching yourself financially in my mind its not worth it ..... If not go for it ( the 911 that is )
  22. Looking spot on if you ask me
  23. I run tein springs 30mm rear 20mm front spacers and have no issues .
×
×
  • Create New...