Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Hello and congratulations on your purchase ! They are a car that makes you smile
  2. How on earth do you reshape a steering wheel! That jag wheel looks amazing! ... Makes me want to get mine done with some better/sportier grips and flat bottom . Anybody had the zed wheel flattened?
  3. Welcome ! Nismo is a good exhaust to inherit with the car
  4. Very nice ! Is that the outwell Montana I spy?
  5. And yes if you can get hold of some rears that would be epic
  6. Yes please ill have a sets...... Replied to your other thread , Cheers
  7. I'll have a set ( 2x mpss) , thanks
  8. A very very nice car ...... The only Porsche I would ( and could afford ) have .... I think the 997.5 was the first Carrara to look modern but still stylish . GLWTS
  9. I personally would buy on condition of the car .... If its a DE or HR .... I have a HR as I think they are a lot better engine than the DE ..... But as said I would rather have a good nick DE than a tatty HR
  10. Noticed this as well ! A great looking car though ..... I'm I being thick ?...... But I can't see the year of manufacture either .....
  11. Miltek only do one type for the 350 ......
  12. Mine is going in for a bumper respray soon so would be interested in the kit .... But I am picky ... And worry I wouldn't be able to fit it to a high enough standard that it won't bug me . But would like to see some good picks of it fitted and go from there , cheers
  13. Sorry mate couldn't really say but if I were to make a uneducated guess .... Flywheel ?
  14. If you don't want to get a pricey head unit to do all these things, or just for something cool. It's a mod, it's what we do here I embarked on this build as I like fettling with things and making custom pieces so it kept me busy in the garage for a few months Fair enough As said does look good ! GLWTS
  15. Looks like a great bit of kit ! But why would you need it .... ( genuine question)
  16. Cheers dude !
  17. Hi after the above for a HR 350 ... The metal silver rings around the 3 gauges and metal gear knob surround . Had some alcantara trimming done and he's trimmed these by accident
  18. Cheers for that , might look into the 3.9 one as that seems to be a good compromise between the standard 3.5 and what you have for a road car .... What's the rough cost for this all in? And if you get a chance to sit at 80 in 6th then pm me what rpm your at , would appreciate it
  19. I also used silent coat .... Made a big difference to road noise and making the sound better on the stereo ... £80 well spent
  20. Looks great fun ! Noticed you have a different final drive ratio ... Does this make a vast difference and what rpm are u at 80 in 6th? Cheers Oh and that exhaust is loud !
  21. Ya been doing a bit of reading on it and I think the yanks like it as it means they don't have to change gear right at the end of the drag strip ..... Think this is where the main benefits are . Not sure i would warrant it on a road biased car....
  22. What's the pros and cons of changing the final drive then?
  23. This review makes me laugh so much ...... He's so camp it makes me feel camp watching it ... And by the end you find yourself smiling ... In a camp way !
×
×
  • Create New...