Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Just put a load of this through out my zed to try and stop some road noise ..... Worked wonders ! Put 4mm all over the rear arches and boot floor and 2mm around the rear speaker area and front doors , cost about £70 but worth doing . Now all I need is to get rid of those very loud Bridgestone tyres! Just thought I'd share in case anyone was thinking of doing it
  2. Think that's about spot on with the price to be honest .... Would look to be offering 10250 -10500 .... Rare colour , good miles
  3. 26k 08 plate .
  4. Hi , and welcome look at the buyers guid on here , not great on fuel to be honest but as you say its a 3.5 ... 22-28 mpg is around what most people get . That's about the right price for the age and milage ... Just. Check service history and overall condition of the car, good luck !
  5. Nice one , will give chipex a try and maybe buy a little one from halfords as well
  6. Phoned my nissan dealer and it appears they have stopped making a touch up kit for my zed! It's night blue on an 08 plate , paint code bw5 ..... Anybody know where I can get some from? Thanks
  7. Looks good - just wandered why the stillen don't have flexy links on there y pipes?
  8. Bodyboarder81

    Dynamat

    Can someone put a link up to this stuff as I'm wanting to do mine soon ( boot/ rear arches and front doors ) ? Cheers
  9. * ad me to the list Cheers
  10. Ha just seen that ! Doh .... See you at applemore then
  11. Can you put my name down ? .... Or can you just pay when you get there? Cheers
  12. And yes boobs is a better option! Ooooo boobs
  13. It's a alpine 530bt if that's any help?......
  14. Hi all, I've fitted a alpine double din unit and have seen a few that when you start the car / stereo on it comes up with a "z" or "Nissan " logo instead of the alpine logo ..... How is this done? And who could do it for me? Cheers
  15. HR version was the last ones they produced from 07-09 , has twin intakes and bonnet bulge Beat me to it
  16. That looks great mate ... Well done
  17. It is overpriced but what does everyone expect .... It's from a dealer who are a business that are in it to make money . I would always wait for a good private sale to pop up ... I did and got a 08 plate 25k one for £10500 ... Worth waiting for . As for finance .... I've always just saved until I can afford it and if I couldn't afford it I wouldn't buy it .... Old school maybe but it's done me no harm!
  18. So can someone explain such exhausts as the invidia Gemini duel , which from my calculations is 2.5" per side ( so 5" in total) and why this is ment to gain bhp? ( after remap )
  19. HR all the way ..... Nothing that special about a gt4 to be honest . There are some bargain HR out there to be had , but saying that I would always go on condition and ( for me anyway ) depends what the seller is like
  20. Thank stu , appreciate your input and one thing is for sure I won't be getting a japspeed exhaust !
  21. Thanks stu and just to clarify you don't get the drone at motorway speeds even with the HFC ? Regarding the 3" systems .... Miltek , cobra are all 3" systems are they not ?
  22. Also not at all chasing numbers just wandering if there is a noticeable difference ( after a map) between the cheaper and more exspensive exhaust systems ( looks like the answer is no ! )
  23. Appreciate the feed back ... My worrying about the berks maybe a bit ott then. Stu- do you have a sound clip of your scorpion and berks ? I always loved the sound of mt scorpion as said but wandered if they would be to raspy with the HFC fitted as well . Cheers
×
×
  • Create New...