Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Yes I understand that there probably are only a few issues with them but I wouldn't want to be one of them! Any thoughts on the increase of above suggestions ?
  2. Yes I'm aware of that .... As said in my post cheers
  3. Hi all ... Sorry for another thread on this . I have used the search but wanted more specific answers. I am looking into getting a new exhaust for my zed , originally a invidia or miltek with Berks HFC ..... As you can see from my choices I want a mid noise level exhaust with no drone . I was able to get a ride in a zed with the invidia / Berks combo ....was really nice but maybe a tad to loud/drone for me . My main issue is that I keep reading / hearing from people who run the Berks they don't pass the mot ... This worries me , as you might as well run decats . Also what actual power gains are there from HFC ? 5hp ? Yes I know they sound nice but actual ftlb/bhp gain? The cobra ones are just to much money if all your going to gain is 5bhp . Now this brings me to the next question .... What bhp gain would you get from a cat back exhaust ? Obviously you will only gain bhp after a uprev map .... But say you put the same car ( both with uprev) one with an cat back and the other standard .... 5-8bhp? Another question ( sorry ) Is there any real gain from a cheap ( scorpion ) to a more expensive ( invidia) exhaust other than build quality ? I've noticed that the scorpion is only a 2.5 " and others are 3" or dual ..... Does this matter ? Does it relate to more bhp . On my last zed I had a scorpion and loved it but am I robbing my car of bhp ( after a map) if I run a 2.5" pipe? Last one! What increase in bhp ftlb does a standard HR make just with uprev ? Obviously all different from car to car but just after general gains Thank for all your help
  4. Want to say a big thank you to the zed shed ! Popped down today to sort a few things and can honestly say what a great friendly service .... They really know zeds inside out , glad I'm close by ! Cheers again
  5. What are the price of the front splitter for a HR?
  6. Balls! Like that front splitter
  7. Does this fit a HR front bumper?
  8. I would say go wider than 20/25 I have 20 on the front and 30 on the back ..... Going to put some tein springs on and see if I can go a bit wider still
  9. Just pulled out of my road and a nice zed was behind me ... We waved at each other !
  10. I'm in southampton and would love that stereo ! But I'm a tard when it comes to electrical stuff .... If you could find someone to swop them over give me a shout .... Then you'll end up with an even more in your pocket
  11. That's great .. Just what I wanted to hear, thank you. Where's the best place to buy them from?
  12. Hi , I've done a search and read some good and bad about the tein springs . I would love to hear from people who are running these springs and mainly to ask how the compare to the standard springs with regards to comfort and compliance on our roads ? They state they drop the car 14/17 .... Is this correct in the real world? Thanks for your help
  13. Cool I'll give him a buzz
  14. Hi all , wanting to get my car paint corrected and wandered if anybody could recommend somewhere down my way? Thanks
  15. Hi all , just wandering if anybody can recommend a detailer in my area to do some paint correction on my zed? It's not that bad .... Just bugs me! I'm a bit of a weekend warrior with the DA polisher but can't seem to get the level of finish I'm after ..... Think a rotary my be required and I'm not confident enough to give it a go..... Thanks
  16. Cheers guys , appreciate it .... I might try and organise a mini meet around my way and go from there ...... Shame I can't make the one in a couple of weeks..... Where is the power to be had on the exhaust front ? I was led to believe that it's the y pipe and cats that restrict the system not the back box? .... I obviously want to change the lot , just wandered
  17. Hi mate .... I'm on holiday then! Doh ! Could do the sat after?
  18. Hi dude , Ya a little meet would be great ..... Would be good to get a few together and compare the differences .... I'm thinking the Cobras are not for me due to the drone ..... I've had a scorpion with a motor dyne xyz pipe and that sounded great but on this zed I want to get HFC so would think my old set up would be a a tad raspy ...
  19. Hi all , hope you've all had good days! I am wanting to release a bit more noise from my zed and wanted to hear some of the choices I have in person ...... Are there any Zeds local to me ( Southampton) that I could listen too? Also are there actually any gains from cheaper exhausts ( cobra/scorpion) than more expensive ones ? Thanks for your help
  20. Hi mate .... That looks lovely ! I would have bought this if I hadn't found one already .... GLWTS .... What front lip is that? And where did you get it? Cheers
  21. That cars been for sale ages ! My dads boss is selling his .... Bit over your budget though... 58 plate 60k had it from 2000 miles fnsh .. Think he's after 9.5
  22. I'll let someone else tell you what to look out for ( not a lot really) but welcome to the forum and 6-8 k will get you a nice zed. .... Try finding one for sale on here when the time comes as it will more than likely be a honest , up together car
  23. So now when I see a 370 driver look down at me I can think to myself ...... That's right we have the same cats so shove that up your ass
  24. Ment to say " in the back box"
  25. I was also thinking about this.... Does anyone know what the pipe work looks like I see the back box? On the e90 m3 they cut a hole in the box tape the pipes up ( or half of them) and weld it back up.... Just wandering if this could be done to the zed?
×
×
  • Create New...