Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Don't think so ... Wrong wheels and different year I think
  2. Touareg gets my vote .... My sister has had 2 ..... Both the 3.v6 tdi altitude , so many toys its unreal ... Very well put together ... But quite juicy . She gets around 25mpg
  3. Renault megane r26 ...... Had one before the zed and hands down the best handling car I've owned ... Would spank my zed around track or B road . Picked mine up for 7k on an 08 plate with 41k on . I slapped on some r26r suspension , front mount and remap ( 265bhp 310ftlb ) brembos , LSD , recaro all standard ... As well as rattles and shoddy build quality .... But boy they can embarras very expensive cars
  4. Ya I know abbey and Horsham do the uprev but wandering if they can say its worth getting a long intake system before having it mapped .... If it only gives you 5bhp ill be having one as I really like the look of the polished pipes I the bay
  5. That's more like it ! ....... Be a good buy @ 10k
  6. No , as that's not a HR
  7. Ya this is all including a uprev ...... Abbey , Horsham ....... Shed any light on this ?
  8. Do they actually give you bhp? I'm taking the marketing blurb with a pinch of salt , but does anyone have first hand experience with them on a dyno ? Cheers Oh for a HR 350
  9. And you would swop it all for being young again .... Need a help up those stairs
  10. Sounds good! We have been all around Africa and been in the water with tiger sharks and great whites ( were in a cage though for he great whites ! ) and love being around sharks and animals , sounds right up our street Thanks everyone for the info ...
  11. Ya everyone who has been there says it is amazing and a trip of a life time ....... Just been looking at pics , epic ! Twins you say ...... Divorce !
  12. Thanks Sam .... I'll take a look We love diving and snorkelling , this is why I'm thinking the Maldives
  13. This is where I'll be going after the 350z , good step up in power ..... But does cost ALOT more to run/repair
  14. Hi all ..... Our 10 year anniversary is coming up ( 16 together !!) and we have been through a tough time with my dad passing away 3 months ago that we want to treat our selves and I've managed to persuade my wife to leave or boy with my mum and go away for 10 days So I'm thinking the Maldives ... I know it's pricey but with us wanting a 2nd child ( or a supercharger if I had my way) in the next 2 years the time is now to do it ... Has anyone been there , where would you recommend and can I do it for 5k ? Cheers
  15. Andy at Motorsport services is good , bishops Waltham .
  16. Still don't get it It's like putting a cosworth sticker on but have no tuning done or related to the company ......
  17. Well I am dyslexic ...... And yes I did look up how to spell that Done me no harm though Ha ha just read that again and thought I spelt something wrong! Doh !!
  18. Looks really nice , just enough enough done to it .
  19. Why are these so sort after? It looks like a child has written it ! Completely the wrong style for the 350 ...... Don't get it
  20. Did you buy it new ? If so it should come with gaskets ......
  21. What Michelin tyres are they? What's the legal limit 1.5mm ? Get some better pics up of each wheel and tyres and I might throw you a offer over
  22. Sad to see .... But very glad to hear everyone is ok .... If a tad shaken up from it I expect On a better note , there was a zed for sale at " simply jap" show on Sunday ... Night blue , frost leather , 57 plate HR , 45-47k ( can't remember) sat nav £9950 , there's a pic of it on here from the show. Forum member ..... Can't remember who though !
  23. Nice ! Best colour as well , but I am biased
×
×
  • Create New...