Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. No worries ..... I'm not really into it but both my brother in laws are huge snowboarders ..... They upgraded their stuff so I bought the old stuff . Used it a few times but sits in my loft most of the time , so anyone is welcome to borrow it
  2. I've got a board/ bindings if you want to borrow it to see how you get on . And boots .....
  3. Looks like a real muscle car now I didn't notice any ride quality difference when I fitted 19" ? Although my old 18" tyres were on the limit .....
  4. Looks like a black one in the vid ? Welcome
  5. Can you pm me the garage please so I don't get stung .... Cheers Sounds a rip off to me
  6. Ok that's some good feed back , thanks . Do they require adjustable drop links? Or are my standard ones ok?
  7. Hi , I'm looking into getting a set of these ( probably eibach ) for my HR zed , I just have a few questions regarding them. Do they make the ride harsher? Less comfortable ? Would they work well with the tein springs I have? Are they worth the money? Do I need new drop links to go with them ? ( adjustable ones? ) Thanks for your help
  8. Hi all , Just wandered if some kind person can put up a link to the right LEDs that I need to replace the interior and exterior lights on my 08 zed .... Haven't got a clue with this sort of thing , Thanks
  9. Same. And you've made nearly 7000 posts .... That's crazy man!! Zeditus/threditus
  10. All depends on wheel width as well . But anything lower than et20 will look good on a 9/9.5 and 10/10.5 " set up Neilp- looks very nice indeed !!
  11. Flip me that was quick ..... Looked like the pics did it then;) That's a leon Cupra r front splitter?
  12. That's my old one ..... I sold it about 4 years ago to a nice chap called dean ... He sold it about 7 months ago . Great car and was sat on some rota gtr 19" and gloss black roof . I now have the plate GT08ZZZ on my new zed!!
  13. Keep it as it is ........ Looks spot on Spend the money on a nice holiday
  14. Ahhhh don't do it !!!
  15. Cheers Doesn't look that clean at the moment though:(
  16. Fk are big in the vag world ..... Are quite good quality but not as good as eibach /tein/hr /kw ..... I would go either tein for a small drop or eibach for a bit more plus camper arms etc
  17. ^ that vid was really good , actually made me want to buy a 370!
  18. Good price .. Good ad .... Good car ( looks like it anyway! ) GLWTS
  19. Look great with the tan leather and gt4 wheels
  20. Looks lovely bet your well chuffed with it !!
  21. What a plank !! And the gtr looks the most boring car to take on a track .
  22. Why does it matter what they are worth? Sorry mate is this a rhetorical question ??? Sort of I guess .... Just wandered what relevance it had to the thread? No biggy
  23. Try the clutch pedal mod ..... Made a big difference to how smoothly you can pull away
  24. Why does it matter what they are worth?
×
×
  • Create New...