Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. ...... But I want to run 275/285 rear and 255/265 front which the Rays can't take
  2. Just be prepared to spray / repair every so often I would say and you should be fine .
  3. Wow that's a lot man ! I'm just toying with getting some lighter wheels ( enkie rpf1in 18" ) and also swooping my brake discs out for 2 piece ones to save on unsprung weight ..... But my car doesn't really see a track so struggling to justify the costs at the mo !
  4. Wow they look cracking ! Can you do the HR ones as well ( 2 bodies ) ? If so price please
  5. Andy is there much difference in performance between the 18 and 19" wheels ? Do you notice the extra weight on the 19" also do to know what the weight difference is between the 2 ? Car looks spot on and gleaming by the way
  6. Gloss black roof and limo tint the rear window now Andy
  7. ......was holding off from posting before I saw the finished pics.... As I was a tad worried !! But they actually look pretty good mate How are they going to be funtional ?
  8. Not an m but my brother in law has the coupe 3L .... Completely standard and have to say it handles amazing . Better than my zed with spring/ shocks/ Arb set up . And for only 265 bhp is pretty rapid too. It's a great little car , really highlighted to me the zed is a GT car not a sports car .
  9. I wouldn't run a fibreglass bumper as I'd be scared of cracking it the whole time .
  10. I'll be going for the meister coilovers when I remember to order them . I have the tein/bilstein b6 combo at the moment and for a road set up / B road blast it really is a good combo . I have covered about 1k now on this set up but moving to coilovers as I think there is a slight room for improvement.
  11. Oh man .... Shame it didn't go to a private owner .... Will be interesting to see what it goes up for
  12. That looks epic .... Really good to see some proper pics . Wow !!!
  13. ..... Stop being tight and get the invidia I've had the scorpion and the fitment was pretty poor ( although you can get it to sit right )
  14. Rota gtr -d ...... I think ?! Ask Tarmac as I bought them from him 9.5 front 10.5 rear offset 20
  15. Isn't it those flap bits by the wheels? Look like they sit a touch lower and direct air to the brakes ?
  16. Very very nice man !! Loving it Big fan of these wheels on humpys car and look great on a proper coloured zed You really should have bought a set of Tarmac side steps and a little front lip spoiler to finish it off
  17. Maser for me .....'I have a customer with an Aston v8 and to be honest the build quality wasn't anywhere near to what I was expecting . Never been in the Maserati though so could compare properly ..... Although they really do look ultra cool and sophisticated .
  18. Go big or go home as they say !! great list of goodies
  19. Me and the rest of the forum would agree with you ...... There are 3 members though that will love it !!
  20. What sort of power are you running at Chris with the charger install ? Look lovely
  21. I'm so confused with who's swoping cars with who !! All I know is there's not a lot of pictures to look at
  22. Great spec car , an look in cracking condition ! Glwts How come you're selling ?
  23. Back on topic, Sorry. Yes, agree with above as messing with the final drive and the Racelogic stuff appears to work on the 350. You have these mods Alex or know someone who does? Would be interested to hear your opinion. Andy james runs the racelogic on his charged zed .
×
×
  • Create New...