Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. ^ I want those side skirt things !
  2. Would be nice if mark @ abbey or jez@ Horsham could chime in and give us ( me ) some info on hub/roller differences ....
  3. Chap round the corner from me has an m4 .... It's pure quality through and through .
  4. Get in line boy
  5. I like those look good in the smaller sizes Aswell Look a bit m3 csl style , very nice in other words !!
  6. Looks good stevo, really would love to get on track with mine at some point ! Need to get some light wheels and better suspension first though I think !
  7. And yet mine gets humiliated down a country road compared to my mates lotus Elise !
  8. I expect there will be a few around as if someone is thinking of selling , they will have some fun over the summer and then put it up for sale in the winter .
  9. Welcome along And good luck with your search !
  10. Welcome along , and a great looking car you have 270z though?
  11. You should hear my GTFour Yes hear a gt4 is good .... To look at a gt4 on the other hand
  12. A modern 200bhp hatch will be on par with a zed all day long I'm afraid . The zed is heavy car .
  13. Welcome along
  14. no it isnt, you can have 1000bhp but if you dont have the rest of the car to put it down it doesn't matter what power you make I thought you like skidding around though ?
  15. Oh dear ! What happened ?
  16. Live and learn ! As said I genuinely thought there was a difference ...... And thought it would be relevant to the thread as if there was a difference between hub/wheel hp and people stating they got x amount at the wheels with bolt on mods it could be misleading ( not intentional though ) For me I'm happy with my cars power @wheels/hub/fly It's just when your tuning n/a every pony counts ( and costs!!) Haven't heard from pritchard on his thoughts of it so far , be interesting to see if he pulls the trigger on it !
  17. I genuinely thought that you make more at the hub than at the wheels !? Sort of makes sense in my mind My car has 465at the fly and 395 at the wheels ..... 70 bhp difference ..... Other threads that I've read indicate that the transmission loss from fly to hub were a lot less than the above , so came to the conclusion that there must be a difference from hub and wheel hp ?
  18. Quite like it .... I think a jack royal steering wheel with a red 12 o'clock and red stictching would tie it all in The stuck on gauges on top though ... Not to my liking at all I'm afraid
  19. A standard HR at the wheels will be around 255 , hubs 275 ish , fly 300ish
  20. That's pretty good going ..... Is that whp of hub hp? Thats whp. Check out Sasha Anis on youtube if you want any ideas on NA tuning, probably the only person i have found that has taken the VQ platform to the extreme. I believe at the moment he is producing 414WHP with a 3.7L (was originally a 3.5L HR engine but changed the crankcase and many other bits) He has a custom made straight through exhaust, Jenvey ITBs but with custom made trumpets and a whole slew of other bits and pieces. I believe he is also taken the rev limit up to 9500prm though from what he has said he wants to go to 10500pm. Look at the OnPoint Dyno website. He has multiple blogs on his progress. At the moment he has just had a custom gearbox made for sequential shifting. And i might be wrong but with no need for the clutch pedal. Dunno if this will entice the guys who wants to NA tune their Zs. It definitely does me! That on abbeys dyno ? If so that's hub bhp, about 20 bhp down on whp . Even if that's the case 280 at the wheels is pretty good going for bolt on's !
  21. Find him , fine him , cut his benefits ...... Which he's probably on everyone going . Scum .
  22. Dibs on head lights please
  23. Ya it's absolutely mint ..... He's pretty much stripped the whole thing restored it . It's running some superlight wheels , ado8r tyres , nitrons etc .... Really does handle ! It's a beautiful little car .
×
×
  • Create New...