Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. That's a absolute bargain for someone imho !! Having had mine charged with the same set up and knowing what it costs to do it properly .... Along with all the other quality mods on the car, it's a proper good buy for someone . Glwts This has Grundy , alive boy or stevod written all over it ....... Come on lads get it bought
  2. Rear ride height ( 1/4 of fuel )
  3. Here you go A great spring !
  4. Somebody get those art pipes .... The best decats you can buy !
  5. He is indeed , through all the waffle he does usually speak the truth but has a hitler way of putting it . I personally think he's just sexually frustrated and gets his anger out on the forum .
  6. Dibs on the wheels ........
  7. ...... Neither is calling him a prick appropriate . Chill out man . If this thread is winding you up so much don't read it .
  8. 5 bedrooms ...no kids.....'double garage .... That is what I call living the dream !!
  9. Sounds like you're a little too into the Yaris already. I do get what you mean though. I know my Type R is supposed to be a "fast car" but compared to my old Zed it's so sedate I feel like it's a 1 litre. Been watching my MPG and everything. Don't worry, I'm not becoming civilised lol. I found when I had my VTI that it egged me on to rev and thrash it, so you're doing well to fight that urge lol. But then at the time it was the most powerful car I'd owned at 170 bhp so I'd probably do the same as you now even if I had a type R, having already owned a TZed. You feel like it's a 1 litre? Well mine IS a 1 litre lol. We should race. (not on a public road though obviously) No not on a public road, Don't want my yaris to spin out in 3rd when I floor it ...... And then you'll get smack down from ekona
  10. These dirty Europeans like a good flirt before a purchase
  11. Sorry tt350 - just realised this is your build thread ! Sorry for the clutter and Adrian's flirting .
  12. .... Ya bit harsh I thought dude .
  13. ..... No I think you just sell your engine on...... I would rather have someone build my engine if possible .
  14. We are through you 2 timing Dirty ho . What's my options you slag ?
  15. I'm not judging you at all dude , I'm just genuinely pleased no one got injured . I've made some very bad calls / decisions/ mistakes ... One ending in my wife being in a wheel chair for 3'months ! Pick yourself up , dust yourself down and move on . It's all part of life really And don't get the wrong impression of people on here , most of us are only here to help / take the **** and have a bit of banter with each other .
  16. Oh man so many ghetto gangsters on here now ....... Now where's my Tracy chapman and Paul Simons cd's gone ...... Anyway , where were we .... Oh yes You naughty little mo fo , drive like a bitch die like a bitch
  17. ...... Hay if that's what it takes I was actually a bit confused from the wink ?
  18. Almost, but not quite perfect Also the man is a legend! He may well be a legend but for the wrong reasons in my book ! Every song I've heard is bitch this , bitch that , f&ck you and I hate my dad and mum etc
  19. .....er no , did a quote one of his many down grading songs about women then?
  20. we were all young dum and full of cum when we were young , we make mistakes . Fortunately no one was hurt and I'm sure it's a lesson learnt .
  21. Back at you
  22. And this is why I won't do heavy lifting and get seriously into bodybuilding ( although i would love to ) I try and keep balanced with it all . I try to just be healthy , eat well and be happy with the little progress I make . Bodybuilding is a cruel sport , you never get to where you want to be , very critical of others and yourself and can become very self centred . .....then you stop working out for 1 month and lose all your gains from a year . This is my view of it and not to offend anyone . I would rather be fit and heathy with a half decent physic rather than obsessed with the gym/ supplements only to never be happy anyway .
  23. Wow that's a good list of mods! This will be very very fast once finished . What sort of money is the built engine? Pm if needed .
×
×
  • Create New...