Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Are you asking or telling !? I completely agree though ! It will be absolutely hilarious .... All be it a tad over kill for a road car !
  2. Holy pap .... Couldn't get much further away !! Get some pics up if you can , even if it's not going to happen with me , would be good to see them for prospective buyers
  3. Or best autos in Totton ..... Use them for all my exhaust / suspension fitting . Very friendly and cheap cheap
  4. Ran out of road ( track ) trying to keep up with another bgw zed .... I heard Nice bit of painting on the crash bar mind
  5. Off topic ..... On track Alex what's quicker your zed or gtr ? And which is more fun on track and road?
  6. Because these supercars are designed to handle their given power in all gears ( not to say you can't overwhelm them though) a zed on the other hand isn't designed for 660bhp! But I get there's arguments for and against and as you said I would rather have more power and use less of it , rather than not have enough . There must come a point though that any more bhp in a zed , on the road is pointless?
  7. So pointless for a road going car then Although I would still love to have 666 in my zed !!!!!
  8. I genuinely can't believe no ones snapped it up yet!! I'm toying with buying it and selling mine on ! Whip the scaffolding off ... Job done
  9. No doubt it is good fun !!! But in your opinion on the road could you use all 666 bhp in all gears ? I would have thought from a standing start it would be impossible to get traction until 3rd?
  10. Any pics of the interior ? Where are you located ?
  11. Although that does look like a right laugh ...... What's would be funnier is a standard zed being able to beat him off the line due to his serious traction issues . 605 @ the wheels .... That's like 660 fly . I reckon 550 fly would be the sweet spot .
  12. It's the stillen front lip ..... Painted to match the car . It's made from solid plastic/ hard rubber so doesn't crack and chip like fibreglass ones . I've beaten it a few times on the underside and thank stillen for their build quality !!
  13. Mark - Could you ask again if they would look into doing the soft where for the 50s ? For every 1 370z there must be at least 4 350z that want a remap ? Must be worth there while ?
  14. That miltek option won't include a y pipe at that price I would have thought. Miltek are a league above in terms of build quality compared with the scorpion ...... I know as I've run both . If you want to do it cheap , get a 2nd hand standard y pipe ( £30-50 ) scorpion exhaust . Sorry just re read your post . Y pipes don't really make a difference in sound . As in a standard y pipe with a scorpion exhaust will sound near on identical to one with a aftermarket y pipe .
  15. Awesome ! Happy days
  16. Not sure tt, only seen ones that shorten the gears not longer . Not even sure they do them to be honest . I think the standard is geared for around 180 if you had the power and balls to do it !
  17. No unfortunately !! Even phoned them up and asked if they could ? Still no
  18. Looks very nice man ...... Can't wait to see at the ace cafe meet Enjoy !!
  19. Now make a list of all the things that have been done ...... Bet it's longer than the "to do " list Keep positive man , really want to see this finished
  20. Sod the car .......... Tarmac and torqen are getting on ! All joking aside, I for one am very pleased with this . Healthy competition is good for the forum and keeping it civil between companies makes it a lot nicer for us all . Both great companies and glad to support them with my purchases
  21. Ya I've looked into this as well , but decided against it due to me having extra grunt from my charger . If I was staying n/a I would be doing it for sure . ....... Seems a great mod for the cost and the only down side is not being able to reach max speed ( which you wouldn't anyway with the zeds power ) and a bit extra fuel to pay .
  22. Invidia Gemini from torqen or Tarmac ...... Job done
  23. As said above , scorpion + y pipe from Tarmac or cougar store . Or get a decent 2nd hand standard one for about £150 ..... Spend the rest on booting it to make the exhaust louder
  24. I too would have bought this in a heart beat if I had not charged my 50 ...... Brakes , wheels , suspension, engine, clutch, diff .... It's got it all ....... There's probably 15-18k of mods on this car. Just thinking my drive is big enough for a 50 and a 70 !
×
×
  • Create New...