Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Can't say I noticed a difference in acceleration myself , it did dull the turn in a tad .....but to be honest on a road car it's not going to make a massive difference imo. Put a standard zed along side a 19" clad zed I bet there would be no noticeable acceleration difference . As ekona said it is the worsed place to add weight but for me the looks and extra grip ( of which there is a lot more , I run 255/285 mpss) out weigh any negatives .
  2. Bump for a nice car . Ian , if you're going to let Greg have it surely it's worth whipping the exhaust off? Out of curiosity what's he offering you? Pm me
  3. We really need to have a mini meet soon as there are quite a few zeds round our way now . I might try and organise one for September some time .
  4. Oh and also mapped by jez , great company to deal with .
  5. I run the miltek with art pipes ( decats) on my fi set up . From my reading if the bore on the traditional style exhaust system ( my miltek / Fuji) is 3" I don't think it flows any worse than a true duel such as the hks/ invidia . My miltek flows 465bhp ok
  6. Phew I was just about to have a melt down !! Still they look very very cheap/crap/ cheap for a nismo branded car .
  7. Stick with the quieter option would be my choice
  8. Are you fi?
  9. Are those " nismo" emblems embroidered or stuck on?
  10. They may well be comfy but shut the front door they are ugly !! The anni ones are 100% better , along with the matching door cards and red stitching throughout , it looks brilliant . Dare I say but actually prefer that interior to the gtr's , sorry Adrian
  11. ........shouldn't have got married and had kids .... Would be loaded otherwise !
  12. Can we get a pic of the standard mk1 nismo seats up for reference please?
  13. Yep it's a forum favourite of mine .... Although looks odd on the standard wheels again . I'm sure you will sort that out though Enjoy it mate
  14. Probably not a lot of difference in it to be honest . Just go for the one that suits your exhaust noise desire more
  15. ^ Stevo , Grundy , alive boy eat your heart out !! Butt ugly . Could be part of the team
  16. What sort of miles are people having these issues at ?
  17. Red white and black ...... A winning combo .... Love the look of them through the window . Really takes the nismo up level Need to spray your door handles gunmetal like your wing mirrors . Perfect then
  18. What about a standard HR 350z ?
  19. Ya I'll give you that ..... Just a bit old and I would always ( rightly or wrongly) worry about breakdown costs with a porker
  20. Might have join you after seeing how they perform in the alps You just can't get near them They must be the most capable , modern , super car that's actually attainable to buy for normal people
  21. Very nice man ! Bet you're well pleased with that . .......... I think I need one in my life soon !
  22. Challenging chirag to the gayest post ever !
  23. I've always tried to stay in shape .....but never been into bodybuilding . My natural body type is skinny , so I figured I might as well play to my strengths and stick to keeping lean and mainly use bodyweight exercises to try and stay in shape . I only go to the gym about twice a week but climb trees for a job so that helps . I really need to eat cleaner to take it to the next level ..... Just can't bring myself to do it ! Chirage- that's a good transformation ! I would put a pic up of myself but I'm getting old and hairy
  24. Charge speed Bottomline side skirts, get your wallet ready, they're not cheap! Or get tarmacs Version alot more wallet friendly Already have them .... They look a lot nicer but obviously at extra cost
×
×
  • Create New...