Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Hello from Southampton
  2. Ya it's crazy soft ...... I use snow foam , 2 bucket every wash and still think I'm adding more light swirls every time Might try some pure water for the final rinse down so I don't need to dry it and hope this can slow the swirling a little !
  3. Yes I put britmax wax ( 2 layers) over it but still the light swirls came back pretty quick
  4. No it's at the front part of the rear arch ... Right at the bottom . Has a black plastic square cover , pop this off and clean it all out
  5. I've found it doesn't last that long though still a great product for a bit hiding some light swirls .
  6. Is yours reading at the manifold though Nic? Where as doms reading pre charger ....
  7. His car is pretty much all brand new!!! What a plank for putting up for sale ! And yes the extreme seems to be a good clutch to go for
  8. I done this when I first got my zed ..... Wheels off , proper scrub down , then underseal on the whole arch . There is also a dirt box that fills up on the lower front part of the rear arch , pull the plastick bit off and it will shock you how much is in there !!
  9. I'd say that's very reasonable!
  10. I wouldn't have thought this would be worth the hassle/money on a standard engine really .... I certainly wouldn't be happy running 450-500 whp on a standard lump . Great though if you had a build engine ...... But by the time you've bought the kit , paid for install and full retune again ,best part of 3k I would imagine .
  11. Well I'm really hoping uprev can sort the tables out as I've already paid jez to fit the sensor in the inlet manifold !!
  12. Just buy it dude ....... You could have some fun in it, split it and still get more than its up for back
  13. Seems crazy to take the oil cooler of and not just reposition but facts/ data doesn't lie and if your not having oil temp issues then may as well get rid I guess ! I think it's all todo with the oil pan spacer you're running as well . More oil , cooler it stays . In the winter I will have to block the oil cooler I think as mine only gets to around 100 after driving it pretty hard .
  14. .....but if you sell it to me and I part ex my standard one to you .... You will end up with more money
  15. No where near to finished but getting there
  16. To be honest I probably would swop that exhaust out for a standard one . Easy extra £££
  17. I run 9.5 front with a 255 tyre and 10.5 rear with a 285 tyre , both 20 offset and 19" . No issues at all .
  18. a Marriage Don't knock it until you've tried it
  19. Great add , great car . Not so great you're selling it Glwts What you looking to replace it with ?
  20. ...............
  21. I might well be going for some coilover soon now ! Not had a chance to play around with my Arb set up , just have them set up as Adrian's picture . Just got used to it now and want even less roll now !!
  22. I may be wrong but doc had metal arches fitted / welded not just a rolled / flared . If it were me I would get them aggressively flared and rolled and see where you're at after that .
  23. Think most do soft front / middle back .'
  24. Waved and flashed ...... I got a plain look back .
×
×
  • Create New...