Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. I spoke to Jez about this actually. Sounds wise. Also about he frozenboost, and actually that my heat issues only started when I got the oil cooler! That thing is a huge heat pump straight into the inlet. Nick has managed to fit his frozen boost .... May well be worth chatting to him about the install . I'll let you know how the rest of the work goes with mine as it would be beneficial for yours also if it all works . Where is your oil cooler located ? On the right as you look at the front , directly under the air filters?
  2. You will see my car there ...... Again!! Had the air temp sensor put in the inlet mani and mapped for proper intake temps . Also some modded intake pipes to sort out the slight hesitation on part throttle . Jez is mapping it as we speak ...... Feel your pain !! Modded cars is sometimes a headache . Gtr on the horizon I reckon
  3. We really need more info dude ...... If bought from a dealer in the last 3 months I would be heading straight back .
  4. I don't understand people who compare bikes and cars .... Just so different .
  5. Probably more , as I have heavy wheels , heavy brakes and a heavy charger install
  6. Need to weigh my zed for it to be accurate.
  7. What the bhp per tonne on a 465 bhp/ 1650 kg car ? Scrap that .....around 280 per tonne .
  8. Pulls off the quad exhaust nicely . Car looks really clean man . Great Also amazed those wheels fit over the akabono brakes !!
  9. 1st pic looks great .... And as said if you're into show cars this is the daddy . Good job
  10. Where did you buy the car from ?
  11. Mark - what's the loss between the hub and wheels in bhp?
  12. Ha ha ..... The more time you spend on here the longer the list will get !!! Welcome along to the zed forum ...... Aka the happy forum Oh and I run bilstein b6 dampers ..... Absolutely brilliant:)
  13. Last year you just paid at the entrance .
  14. The reason such females as this have kids ...... Benefits !!
  15. That's a good gain . Around 350-60 @the fly then
  16. What was the gain though? Is that 309 @ the hubs then after?
  17. No way man Be sad to see it go ..... Let's hope it stays on the forum . Glwts and also the house May well be another charged zed for sale soon as well .....
  18. Once you get bored of the 911 ..... There's a very nice night blue 350z that might take your fancy .... It's running 465 bhp
  19. So who owns the Lamborghini? Not the op
  20. better than standard ride but mine were leaking which is why i changed I've only driven around the block to allow it to settle will give it a proper run tomorrow after i adjust the ride height but first impressions are excellent. Keep us updated
  21. Ok thanks for the time line Just a bit different then from the jag to the porshe ! You change cars quicker than I change my pants !!
  22. ........ And what are they like then? Comfy or rock hard ?
  23. At least you own the porker ! Looks lovely ...... So just to clarify you have a jag, porker , and Aston ?
×
×
  • Create New...