Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Saw you this morning going up the m27 ..... I was in the tree surgery van towing a orange chipper ...... Waving ..... You didn't look over Car looked nice though
  2. Sorry dude ...... Time to forge possibly ?
  3. Love the black and white one ! Can't see too many stickers and looks proper mean , really like the tyre paint though suits the car
  4. Ya what a day for it !! Saw a few zeds in the morning heading that way and was gutted I could make it !!
  5. Black would be my choice as it hides alot of the many angles !!
  6. I'm in no doubt they are going to be super quick point to point ....just don't like the looks shame really as they seem great value for money !
  7. I'm sure they could do a deal for 2 sets
  8. Great thread .... And I'm putting my money on yours being faster than the bilsteins ...... And if they are as good on road as the bilsteins are ment to be ill be swiftly ordering a set
  9. I should imagin in a few more months these will be getting tuned to over 370 bhp with just a map and exhaust . Just a real shame they look like they have been driven through halfords and all rip speed crap splatted all over it , imo of course
  10. Welcome along , I'm not far from you in totton . Always round your way with work . Enjoy
  11. I have a print out of my wheel HP ( not hub ) and fly HP there is 65 bhp difference ........ The zed looses a lot of Power through the transmission:(
  12. ^ ya seen those vids , quite a few years old now . Does sound lovely on wot, but being that highly tuned I bet it doesn't tick over very well . Great for a track car but not for the road .
  13. From fly to wheel HP you loose around 60 .....so your 246 @ the wheels should be around 300 fly
  14. .....and probably cost 20k to get it . Cheaper to supercharge and get 400 @ the wheels and more usable torque
  15. Up there with the best ..... Looks epic dude , bet you're well chuffed with it
  16. Got alot of time for those pics , good job man!! What suspension are you on? And are your Rotas offset 20 ?
  17. How low are you running then and how are you finding the coilovers ?
  18. What you can't sell me floor tiles ?........ Slacking Adrian slacking
  19. There is a bit of road noise with the zeds but changing my tyres from bridgstones to Michelin helped a lot as did £40 of carpet underlay covering the boot area
  20. There is a bit of road noise with the zeds but changing my tyres from bridgstones to Michelin helped a lot as did £40 of carpet underlay covering the boot area
  21. Doc - off topic What the best coilovers in your opinion for mainly road use ? Looking for good comfort levels but cornering flat / controlled . On topic - driven a few e46 m3 ..... Didn't do it for me , no faster in the real world than a HR zed , did handle better but having owned a 330 m sport previous it just seemed underwhelming to drive / live with . The Cayman is a far better car ...... But so it should be . I had the money ( budget of around 20k ) for a nice cayman when I bought my zed . I choose the zed because its just full of charisma and its just good value honest fun .
  22. They are a thing of beauty that's for sure . Ill probably go for the flat bottom and re profiled grip choice .
  23. Jack royal steering wheel , quaife diff , clutch/fly , more alcantara work on the interior Oh and just bought the better half a new nissan x trail ...... And bathroom being done in 2 weeks time at a cost of 8k !!!!! Need to save some dosh ..... My piggy bank has taken a bashing !!
  24. About time you changed your exhaust again isn't it ?
  25. Really great vid ... Probably the best British one I've seen on the forum to be honest . If you need a few more cars in the next one give me a shout
×
×
  • Create New...