Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Some times dude it's really worth swallowing your pride and move on .... As Adrian said it could cost a lot more in the long run and cause more stress than it's worth .
  2. ...... Is the turbo arriving from gtm ? Only reason I ask is GTM ( gigantic time malfunction ) don't have the best rep on here .... Or anywhere ! Good luck though and sounds like a beast !
  3. What is it ? Is it not worth just getting it and selling on for a small loss ..... Might be a lot less hassle than legal route ?
  4. Repost ..... But still watched it again ! Crazy
  5. Say whaaaaaaaaaat ! !! Glwts
  6. If you were happy to pay that then that's what matters Happy modding and we will have to do a mini meet soon as I'm only down the road in Totton Great week weather wise to have a drop top !!
  7. Wow that's a good list of things to keep you busy !! What did you pay for it ,'if you don't mind me asking ?
  8. Welcome along ...... A lot of blood ,money and tears has gone into that car .... Look after it
  9. Mine began to delaminate at 28k ..... H-Dev sorted them . It's a known issue with the zeds unfortunately .
  10. Ya really looking forward to seeing this at the ace cafe meet. Where did you get your blacked out lights from Jonny ?
  11. Looks great and some quality products going on to it
  12. Nice !! How did you like marrakesh ? It's an amazing place and the culture difference is great to experience , crazy amazing place !
  13. As said if you want an appreciating car , I think your looking at the wrong car . If you want a fun car for reasonable running costs and great looks then the 50 is hard to ignore Welcome along !
  14. That's a tough one man I would probably sell all good bits on and buy arts very well sorted 70 .......
  15. ......I'm guessing mileage of around 60-80k ?
  16. Looks like a great tune ...... Just had a look at mine again .... Pretty much identical to yours ( you are 20ftlb up earlier than me @ 3k ) Another great map by jez and the team
  17. Are we sure they were all on the quad ?
  18. That's 465 fly I would imagine Jonny ..... Pretty much the exact same figures me , Nic and dom are running ..... You on the 9lb pulley?
  19. Ok that's good thanks , ...... Just wanted to check I'm running with in the limits Cheers all
  20. I've had a look but can seem to find what the zeds coolant temp should be at once warmed up ? Anybody know? Cheers
  21. With your bonnet Nic this would look awesome !
  22. Bodyboarder81

    Ark Grip

    Steve - did you have the hfc fitted when you took me out in it ? Or added them recently ? A lovely sounding exhaust !
  23. Hi dude can you hold a set for me and I'll pick them up at the ace cafe meet in a couple weeks ?
  24. Utterly stunning mate ! Completely changed my thoughts on the stillen front bumper .... Looks brilliant in white ! Love it What did you make on the dyno? And did you go uprev or ecutek? Also when talking about 80 -90 degrees ... I guess that's coolant temps?
×
×
  • Create New...