Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Looking at your introduction picture I'm sure your car is pre facelift so these should fit. Your car must of been a late registration or something.
  2. I like your style Andy, I always try to buy the kit to do things myself.
  3. Try a PM to Zmanalex he should be able to help you.
  4. I thought you couldn't afford a zed so why this?
  5. That's not good, set up an all night watch because they will be back for it! Move it to another address or lock it in a garage until you can work out how to get new keys?
  6. Welcome along
  7. I'm amazed they found the glove box to rifle through! Either way filthy scumbags.
  8. Nice one Matt another good read, I'm enjoying these.
  9. Looks brilliant
  10. Is this not finished yet! seriously though what a great project, I'm looking to find something similar to do now I've finished the house.
  11. All the best mate but stick around anyway
  12. Have you reported it to eBay?
  13. I read that as Don't drive like a chicken !
  14. I've also had a deer jump out on me on a well sighted dual carriageway. I hit it.
  15. Happy birthday Ian , welcome to my world
  16. I have seen 350s with rear seats so it's possible.
  17. Very clean motor
  18. A wealthy friend of mine was in a similar predicament a couple of years ago , I think he had six points already and was caught at 120+. He hired a legal team from London who specialise in speeding cases and argued that he needed his car for his job, his kids would suffer etc...... End result, he got banned for 6 months, had a £2500 fine and still had 12 points on his licence when he got it back. The legal bill was around £7000 ( he never told me the exact amount) . We all speed at some point and you got caught , take the punishment and don't waste a load of money on a solicitor as I think the end result will be the same.
  19. Any pictures yet , I don't do Facething?
  20. I would also keep knocking it with my elbow, good guide though
  21. That's my idea blown then!
  22. As Brillo said its not going to hurt to change the battery for the sake of about £60. Vehicles do strange things when the batteries are on the way out.
  23. Welcome along
×
×
  • Create New...