Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Yeah I think you're right. Going to have a chat with them to see what they think & get some info.
  2. The picture was just one I grabbed off google to try to illustrate the spring clip part. I don't think it's the same ashtray as in our Zeds. Just bend it out slowly so that you don't break it where it's fixed on. Do it just a little at a time, trial fitting it each time to see if it's stopped moving so much is my advice.
  3. Spotted this on that site you linked the other week: http://myepack.co.uk...mod-silver.html ...and this one (same as yours?): http://myepack.co.uk...us-box-mod.html With regards to the clearomizer I have no idea. Was going to ask the E-cig shop guys for their advice on what can be used. Also that Sigelei one I linked firstly states that it has an adjustable centre pin which has reverse threading. Not sure what that's all about? My local E-cig shop has this 100W which is more money so doubtful I'll buy it but still looks good and at least I can have a look at it to see what it's all about. Link: http://www.zappecigs.co.uk/#!product/prd1/3256693151/cloupor-t6-(100-watt)-box-mod
  4. Without a machine it's likely to be hard work. An abrasive compound (like Scratch X) around the area as a whole (rather than just on the blemish itself) would be your best bet in my opinion. What pads/applicators do you have & which have you used already? A pad with more cut might help, you see. Feel free to drop me a PM if you prefer to keep your thread tidy, I'm more than happy to help if I can. Pads, ...applicators?! I used an old cotton T-shirt that I cut up. I've got some Meguairs applicators (yellow round pads) but I usually save those for using with my waxes. Would that be better? Don't worry about the PM's as this could also benefit others if they're doing the same thing.
  5. Mine used to rattle as well but if you bend out the little spring clip on the side that should help stop it. You can just see it in the pictures above. I just used a flat blade screw driver to gently bend the metal strip outwards a bit. Worth a try.
  6. I'm enjoying it too. So much nicer being able to "smoke/vape" without stinking afterwards like you do with normal cigarettes plus the health benefits compared to using tobacco is great. Going to the E-cig shop later this week so I'll have a chat with the guy's in there as we're quite friendly now and they've never tried to sell me something I don't need or want yet. Payday soon as well.
  7. I do prefer it like that but the blemish is all that's ruining it for me. (primer colour is staying btw ) I don't have a machine polisher so used good old elbow grease. Started with "Megs Scratch X2.0" then used the Megs 3 stage system (paint cleaner - polish - carnauba wax). Any tips or ideas of something better to use appreciated? I used a tin of Halfords VHT gloss black engine enamel paint for doing my plenum. Just brushed it on and it's given a great finish. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85949-thanks-lyndzzz-carling-plenum-painted/ This would do the job: http://www.halfords.com/motoring/paints-body-repairs/specialist-decorative-paints/halfords-high-temperature-engine-enamel-paint-gloss-black-250ml Thanks for the comments all.
  8. I've always debadged all my old cars but had left the "350Z" badge alone but I decided today to take it off just to see what it would look like. I think I prefer it without the badge but not sure if I can live with the slight paint blemish it has left. When I've done this in the past I've found it easy enough to buff/polish out the left over "shadow" of the badge but unfortunately this isn't the case this time. Isn't too bad so maybe I'm being OCD but we'll see if it stays like that. Oh and I can't put my old badge back on now as the bl**dy "Z" snapped taking it off ~ should have left it alone I'm thinking now.
  9. Happy Birthday.
  10. Gonna think about it Andy as I'm really hoping to eventually stop using the E-cig altogether. The thing is though I know if I bought one today and stopped using it a few months from now I'd have no problem selling it on as vaping is so popular. I mean I put my old used "KangerTech mini protank II" on eBay & sold it for £8 delivered. It only cost me around £11 when new so that's pretty good really.
  11. ^^Sounds good Andy. I find that I have to change my coils fairly regularly to keep getting a good vape. You're really making me consider getting something new now as I really want something that'll create more vapour.
  12. The cost of a supercharger for the HR with the supporting mods you'd need is a little more than £4K as Stevo mentioned. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/93320-torqen-lowest-price-350z-hr-07-08-stillen-supercharger-custom-package/ So let's say £14K-£16K then give or take to be more realistic. Just about enough to get you a 2006/07 Audi RS4 4.2 (415bhp) that does 0-60 in around 4.9 secs so pretty decent performance there with the added bonus of 4wd & some more seats.
  13. Happy Birthday both.
  14. That's all it's good for anyway.
  15. Welcome aboard.
  16. Welcome aboard Billy. If you need new or secondhand parts there are plenty of great registered traders & members selling parts so guaranteed you'll find what you need on here.
  17. ^^ Love that one Buster. In fact it's giving me ideas.
  18. Don't worry that won't last much longer, ...the way parello's Zeditus is. Be lowered on bags with stretch tyres & goodness know's what else by March at the latest is my guess.
  19. No idea sorry Rich but are you actually going to try & use it? Even before I started on the E-cigs and was smoking normal cigarettes I never used it due to it's poor positioning. Best thing to use that for is as a coin holder at best imo.
  20. The bonnet on this Zeds pretty bad if you ask me.
  21. These all look similar if not identical to yours; http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hobby-Design-HD03-0286-1-24-18inch-Enkei-GTC01-Wheels-set-4-Wheel-Rims-/301105606977?pt=AU_Toys_Hobbies_Model_Kits&hash=item461b4af141 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Aoshima-1-24-19-inch-Enkei-Racing-Revolution-GTC01RR-wheel-tire-model-009048-/231361568623?pt=UK_ToysGames_ModelKits_ModelKits_JN&hash=item35de395f6f http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-24-S-Parts-Tire-Wheel-Set-Series-No-149-ENKEI-GTC01RR-/201251571850?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2edb87488a
  22. ^^ Look's very cool with the Volk's I think.
  23. Found some corkers on a US forum.
×
×
  • Create New...