Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Welcome aboard.
  2. Keep them coming Will.
  3. Good to see you're still cracking on with your build mate.
  4. Having just consulted a couple of gay friends of mine they assure me that it is not their idea. They also assure me that they are quite offended by your derogatory use of terminology that describes their own sexual orientation. But 'Big Gay Wing' is ok to say everyday on here? Exactly what I was thinking. Anyway "gay" still means "happy" to some doesn't it.
  5. Sounds good Suits. How much was the GoPro external mic then roughly if you don't mind sharing?
  6. Very interesting to see those pictures. Definitely makes you think.
  7. ^^ Look's massive Snjur. Maybe it's the camera angle.
  8. Just call it like it is why don't you. Think I'm too old now at 35 to get what the heck all this "mask" malarkey is about. Must be what the under 30's over 20's think is cool or something? I'm in my 20's and haven't got a clue Well glad it's not just me then, ...don't feel so old now.
  9. That's the thing though about chasing more power, ...once you get it you want more. I know I do.
  10. Gave you a "like" on Youtube Steve and can't wait to see what you get up to in your "Neesan".
  11. Could be just mine or more likely everyone's but when you look at the weekends (Sat/Sunday) on the calendar they should be in a lighter font colour to the rest of the week (Mon to Friday) but unfortunately it's actually Sunday & Monday that are in a lighter font with Tuesday to Saturday in a darker font colour. Doesn't matter though really.
  12. Great work Andy. Really can't wait to see this all mounted up in your Zed one day.
  13. Good thinking. Can't tell that it's a wrap in the pictures btw so they've done a good job.
  14. Just call it like it is why don't you. Think I'm too old now at 35 to get what the heck all this "mask" malarkey is about. Must be what the under 30's over 20's think is cool or something?
  15. Dexter looks awesome Humpy.
  16. Looks fantastic Mason and already has some very nice parts fitted to start the modding off.
  17. Welcome aboard. Nice lower mileage for the age of the Zed then.
  18. Very nice Chris. As Sam said though is it a wrap then or respray?
  19. Sounds great, look forward to your opinions when you've had time to try it out, red banana sounds interesting Which colour eleaf Istick did you opt for ? Will do. Only had black or pink in stock so whilst I'm more than comfortable of my masculinity i opted for black lol. Once you go black you never go back so they say. Hope you enjoy it.
  20. If you keep them the way you had them originally they will wear out the seals so I've heard. It's a nuisance if they don't work as well now but that's the correct way they should be fitted (carbon at top/silver bar bottom). They'll get better over time but even mine that I've had a long time still don't shoot the bonnet up, ...it's just how they are I'm afraid.
  21. Welcome aboard. Gold or ginger (sunset orange)? Think we need some pictures when you can.
  22. Welcome aboard.
  23. Wtf is going on in here! All the mad camber freaks have taken over.
  24. Thanks dude, and yeah I tried with polishing first but the paint is already so thin and has been polished over so many times that black started to come out on top instead so I thought well it looks like its time for a respray haha. I got it reasonably cheap however as I did all of the prep work myself, and just got a friend to spray it and paid him for the hours it had to sit in the spray booth to dry. Fair play it look's good. Good luck with getting your first Zed.
  25. The guy fawkes mask is used by "Anonymous" but there are a lot of wannabee w**kers around and anti government types who probably think they look "cool" just by having the masks I'd guess. Personally I've never seen anyone wearing one but as you're London based it's obviously more prevalent around there.
×
×
  • Create New...