-
Posts
19,490 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GMballistic
-
When you do, make sure you sell a testicle too so you can afford to get the bl**dy rivets smoothed over properly. Might not look so gash then.
-
You know what can detect if you are using your mobile phone whilst driving? Actual real flippin' coppers, ...although I see less & less of them on the roads now unless that is that you count the one's sitting in a van trying to catch you speeding whilst you are stuck in 20mph traffic jams at 5 o'clock. Definitely think we need more Police on the roads stopping people for things like; not having lights working, fog lights on when not necessary, right lane hogging, no turn signals, using mobile phones whilst driving, etc, etc.
-
By the looks of it all you need to make that kit is a pop rivet gun and some 2mm sheet metal. Although it does look pretty interesting/cool "ish".
-
Pretty sure JDM Yo!! Enjoy the motor.
-
Not on a 370Z but on my 350Z I'm currently running these "canbus error free" 501's. Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-x-8-XENON-WHITE-SMD-LED-501-T10-W5W-WEDGE-CANBUS-NO-ERROR-FREE-SIDE-LIGHT-BULB-/151214562074?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2335171b1a Seem to be working pretty well ~ nice & bright plus so far have outlasted my previous LED purchases.
-
Pretty sure I've seen your car at Combe before too. I want to do some track days this year in my Zed and Castle Combe is my favourite circuit so yes I'm interested depending on dates/costs etc. PM me if you like to let me know any info you can about it & I'm sure others might be interested too.
-
What's the point of charging, but having all that excess plate plinth and rear wiper weight on there? Get it stripped down because racecar I originally bought a square plate for the front, but it wouldn't fit in the grille recess and the plate people wouldn't do me a smaller oblong plate for legal reasons, so it's not entirely down to you two naggin' That's why I supercharged it though so the Zed could easily carry the weight of the number plate plinth, rear wiper and of course the standard heated leather seats.
-
Plasma /Indiglo dial kits now a possibility in the UK
GMballistic replied to zebedy's topic in Interior
+1 On both counts. -
I did say "it doesn't look too bad", ...small front plate should look much better though. Although what do I know I still have the plinth & everything on my front bumper.
-
Loving that intercooler, ....looks massive. Jumping350 is selling a Mishimoto sandwich plate which is a great bit of kit. If you bought that you could then fit it and fit an oil temperature sensor into it whenever you're ready. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/94678-wideband-02-mishimoto-s-plate-acalt-belts/
-
Has anyone seen this Zed before? Advice needed.
GMballistic replied to Jblonde002's topic in Spotted on Ebay or Other
No problem for the links and yes it will definitely be a great upgrade from the Swift. Think if you do get a roadster Zed it will be in the summer months when you get to appreciate it the most. Good luck. -
Not sure on the plate position and definitely wouldn't work for me with the intercooler/oil cooler down there but still doesn't look too bad. Very nice seeing your Zed now sporting the louvers on the rear quarter windows though, ...nice little mod & not very common either.
-
"would this look good?" Honestly can't answer that for you gumpy I'm afraid. It really is subjective. Personally I think they look like a good design, ....would I put them on my Zed well no I wouldn't but then I'm running Rota Grids which for some people are just far too common & not too their tastes. If you like them then go for it and be different I'd say.
-
Love the snow pics Lewis.
-
*** Happy birthday DarrenB!!! ***
GMballistic replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Happy Birthday Darren. -
Has anyone seen this Zed before? Advice needed.
GMballistic replied to Jblonde002's topic in Spotted on Ebay or Other
Doesn't look too bad imo and seems a good price going from the fact it has a FSH & low mileage. Yes it's missing the rear "NISSAN" badge but that's easily replaced, the gear knob is a genuine Nismo knob from the looks of it and it definitely has some interesting features that will be pleasing to some but not all. Maybe the matt black wrap is putting some people off so that's why it is priced low "ish" or maybe it's just because it's a roadster and it's winter (they do sell better in the summer months). If the wraps done well then it could last for years although imo you never know what's it's hiding under there. Definitely worth a look though if that's what you're after. Buyers guide: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77426-buyers-guide/ New members/Potential buyers: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/22880-guide-for-new-memberspotential-buyers/ 350Z service schedule: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/ -
Hi to all form North Wales
GMballistic replied to otek84's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Welcome aboard Tim. When you're ready to fix that exhaust or it falls off, ...then there are plenty of excellent traders on here that can sort you out a great system & price too. Check out the traders section ( http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/93-professional-traders/ ) for them all but to give you some ideas have a look at Tarmac Sportz: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/products.aspx?CategoryId=32850911-9f8a-43e4-a5fc-24678e254d1d Or the Cougar Store: http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_10&zenid=bcaa60565806895c2c0f2d2ff1b32aee -
Fuel rails pg27! - Mouthwash's SSSB
GMballistic replied to mouthwash's topic in Member Build Projects
and ive heard your balls hit each others when your alone Grundy also had some pistons go bang no so long ago....... they practice the suck squeeze bang blow theory often -
Looks like there are a few creases to smooth out Just one or two. Still better than that guy's attempt at a Zonda though.
-
Also this was a body shop I was looking at but haven't used them so can't comment on if they're any good but they are local to us both. Link: http://www.accidentrepairscardiff.com/contact.html
-
Let us know how you get on Chris with the spraying if you don't mind. I used a painters in Cardiff (as I'm Cardiff based too) which tbh I was less than impressed with the results so could do with knowing a good reliable body shop. Thanks.
-
This is a poor mans Porsche.
-
Happy Birthday.
-
Fuel rails pg27! - Mouthwash's SSSB
GMballistic replied to mouthwash's topic in Member Build Projects
Next time you know where to go for fair prices! Adrian Definitely. Could have saved a lot of money if you'd only started Torqen sooner. They may not be the issue yet, it's just a starting point but we'll see tomorrow I guess. Cool. Good luck Ian.