Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Good to see some progress being made.
  2. Yep that was an awesome game. Used to play that with my mates all the time. Used to quite enjoy that "tank" cheat you could do as well. Aim the gun cannon backwards for a boost or just shoot at my mates driving.
  3. Cool seeing pictures like that Keyser.
  4. Nice teaser pics Cal, ...it is going to be awesome I can see it.
  5. Looks good Karl, ...well much better than when you first got it with that Celica badge on it. I think you'll love the Berks De-Cats. Have the same on my car.
  6. As Colin said either refurb your current one, ....buy a good used condition one from zmanalex or you could replace with this aftermarket replacement part that I know several other members have done. Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ultra-Racing-Rear-Lower-Brace-Nissan-350Z-3-5-2003-RL4-1259-/271339756751?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3f2d1c1ccf Personally I'd firstly try using a wire brush on your current one and then painting it with black Hammerite paint.
  7. Not too shabby.
  8. Don't usually wear mascara but I'll make sure I do for the FF7 film then if you say so. Sure that won't look weird or gay on me. Seriously though good to hear you enjoyed the film & I do want to see it too soon.
  9. Welcome aboard Creg. As you say the car is completely standard at the moment I'd have waited tbh to get it remapped at a later date once you've changed some things. After all if you decide to change the exhaust system, add HFC's or a plenum spacer then you won't get any of the performance benefits without having it remapped again costing you more money. Your choice though.
  10. So true. One of the great things I find with this type of vehicle racing as well is that unlike F1 & most open wheeled classes if the vehicles have a coming together they don't just fall apart. Love the door handle to door handle close racing.
  11. ^^ Very true.
  12. Really?!!! Oh well guess you can't buy good taste. Seriously though on a practical side they are great for protecting the coolers & also help stop you from getting loads of leaves & debris in there when it's winter time. I'd do as Darryl said then and just paint half of it black (the part you can see from the front) ~ best of both worlds then.
  13. Chris was selling them Chris as I got mine from Tarmac.
  14. They are both beautiful cars in their own right although in my personal opinion I do prefer the looks of the 350. Nothing to do with owning one though, I just think it looks better as a whole over the 370. I'd definitely have a 2015 370Z Nismo one day though if I could as I think that's the best looking 370Z you can buy today (not including modified 370's).
  15. Happy Birthday all.
  16. Rays came up great. Miss mine a little, ...if only I could have got the same style Rays in 19".
  17. But I think you already knew that. Doesn't he have any?
  18. Why not just get a Zunsport grille instead? (I realise spray painting is cheaper though). I've got an intercooler & oil cooler but you'd hardly notice either imo behind the grille.
  19. +1. Obviously no speed bumps around your area then SiCo.
  20. Thanks for reminding me Will, ...just series linked. Love the BTCC.
  21. Look's great Jonny, ...really nice roadster you have.
  22. Yes it was, ...they where practicing at "Quarry corner". Disappointing drift efforts though.
  23. ^^ Love that RS6.
×
×
  • Create New...