Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Looks epic dude! +1 ~ I like that set up.
  2. You'll still have to change the time in the Zed manually though.
  3. Look's good but you might want to add what size gauges the pods are to suit. Eg 60mm etc. If anyone wants to see how good these look when fitted I have the same unit fitted to the A pillar of my Zed. It's in my build thread, link is in my signature. GLWTS Mike.
  4. Depends how loud it actually is to whether or not they will let it on track at Snetterton, ...looking at around 102-105dB maximum with a drive by 92dB max. You could always try one of those free Apps you can get or an actual dB meter to see how loud the car actually is. You might be surprised although with the tubular long headers which it sounds like you have it's going to be close on the limit that's for sure.
  5. Always good to have more than one Zed in the family.
  6. This is true, ....generally I find anyone I don't know usually is.
  7. At least he's getting some help from us both.
  8. GMballistic

    spot GTR

    If I spent as much as a new GTR costs then I think I'd probably be driving it just as much ~ got to get your moneys worth and I bet it's such a great drive.
  9. Test pipes is another word used to describe De-Cats ~ basically just pipes in place of what should be the Catalytic converters. From the engine block as standard it should go, ...Exhaust manifolds (one either side as it's a V6) > Catalytic converters (one either side as it's a V6) > Y-pipe (two pipes going into one) > Centre section > Back box/tail pipes. Your Zed has been modded so seems to have De-Cats (test pipes) in place of the standard Catalytic converters. Doogy types faster than me so has beaten me to the reply.
  10. Tbh if it was my Zed Martin I'd be looking at a complete new Cat to back system. You should be able to sell the centre section & back box on to regain some capital & then I'd bin that Japspeed cr*p (although you may get something for it as scrap metal). If you can't afford it though a good place to start would definitely be by getting a new Y-pipe as doogyrev mentioned above although it will still be loud with the De-Cats whatever system & Y-pipe you get.
  11. GMballistic

    spot GTR

    I would have been drooling all over those GTR's. Bit mental though if you ask me driving from Scotland to Sly's just to change some tyres over, ...still if it's the only one who he trusts with his GTR then can't blame the guy.
  12. Looking good.
  13. Same size alloys and I run the first set up on a standard ride height Zed, ...handles great.
  14. I don't feel that my Invidia Gemini really drones but it is a bit more pricey than the Cobra/Scorpion brands.
  15. Get on it then Stu!! That Susanna is so hot.
  16. A few members have had them before yes ~ most recently Mouthwash has just bought one so will be posting a video/mini review of it in his thread soon I'm sure. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85194-new-new-exhaust-pg24-mouthwashs-sssb/page__st__460 Personally from what I've seen & heard I'd have bought a Motordyne with the Art pipes back when I did my exhaust if I could have.
  17. ^^ No probs, ..always happy to help a fellow Zed owner spend their cash.
  18. ^^ Gonna be very cool this Cal when it's all done.
  19. ^^ Can't find any concrete news on that from Sky Will. Where did it come from?
  20. Actually starting to really come together now.
  21. Shame about the alloy but at least they're sorting it out for you. They look great btw.
  22. I meant "happy" you know that right?
  23. Yep it is a Blitz spoiler from what I can find out. Source: http://www.drifticon.com/quest-for-the-hr-350z/
×
×
  • Create New...