Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Good shout SHEZZA, ...I knew I was forgetting someone. Should have remembered TDi though from my Civic Type R days.
  2. I've not got the Berks HFC's anymore sorry, ...went to Berks De-Cats when I had the car supercharged.
  3. Should look great when finished.
  4. Not a good service from that seller then. Can they be repaired at least though so you can sell them on to regain some cash? Highly recommend Berks HFC's as they sound great & the quality is excellent.
  5. Basically all do the same thing although prices very. Most people though go to whomever's closest I think on the whole though. The one's I know of are as below... Horsham Developments: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/index2.php?page=350z_mapping Abbey Motorsport: http://www.abbeymotorsport.co.uk/ RS Tuning: http://www.rstuning.co.uk/dealers-ezp-17.html?zenid=4lf0nsavnsvo72nsqm9ak8uns3 Personally I have used Horsham Developments for all my UpRev's and highly recommend them, although a bit of a drive for you.
  6. Got it and replied.
  7. Most people wouldn't notice but I'd definitely put the silver reflector in if I was you. Look's pretty cool already though Veeg.
  8. Me & the Mrs should be there watching the Race day yes. First one of the season.
  9. Look's like a decent job Conor.
  10. Great news and it looks very nice. Hope you enjoy your new Zed.
  11. ^^ This.
  12. It honestly wouldn't bother me tbh. If it was a 3-4 year old car then yes it might concern me but it is getting on for almost 10 years old now. Sometimes people buy these cars then realise they can't afford to keep them for various reasons like: running costs (petrol/insurance/service bills), change of job, loss of job, need more seats etc etc. Also some people don't seem to keep performance cars for very long either. They sort of buy a car just to experience it, tick it off their list and then move on to the next whim of fancy. I'd be more interested in the service history if I was you. Just check to make sure everything has been done dependent on the mileage/age etc. Service schedule here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/ Also worth having a good read of some of the threads in this section: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/18-350z-faq/
  13. I'm guessing he's out in the street right now playing with it as well without a care in the world for how we feel.
  14. Great news Andy.
  15. Well don't tease us then. Where is the picture?
  16. Incredible.
  17. Had the same problem before Howard. Personally I'd get a new rocker cover & gasket if I was you or possibly try Octets cheaper fix solution. I opted for new rocker covers & gaskets when I did mine and the car now has a steady oil level too unlike before when I regularly had to top it up. I got mine from Clark Motorsport: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/80780-new-nissan-cam-cover-assembly-vq35de/ Good luck.
  18. Welcome aboard ~ Zed look's very nice.
  19. Cool.
  20. Great choice of alloy wheel & colour. Look's great.
  21. I think it's in the manual when you buy a GTR.
  22. Nothing much more to add other than I'd definitely replace the flywheel at the same time imo and I'd definitely be getting my clutch from one of the traders on here like Clark Motorsport above.
  23. Yep that was an awesome game. Used to play that with my mates all the time. Used to quite enjoy that "tank" cheat you could do as well. Aim the gun cannon backwards for a boost or just shoot at my mates driving. And the pink cadillac cheat! All this is making me want to play that game again now. Pity the graphics would let it down compared to today's games but still it was so realistic at the time with it's crash damage, AI drivers etc. Can't wait now to watch the real BTCC tomorrow.
  24. Hope all goes well for you but I'm sure it will as Litchfield are fantastic from what I've read about them. Those GTR's.
×
×
  • Create New...