Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Probably the best idea. Time for a change of colour maybe?
  2. Exactly what I was thinking.
  3. Looking very good Darryl, ....much, much better without the stickers imo and twin reverse lamps is very cool.
  4. That's what my colleague told me earlier when I got to my zed. Well he's talking sense obviously. Best I could find was this one on eBay but it's a little pricey: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350Z-Parking-Only-Nissan-Metal-Car-Steel-Wall-Sign-Plaque-45x30cm-NEW-SEALED-/231511280784?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item35e725cc90 Especially as it'll probably get nicked or removed by jealous non-Zed owners.
  5. You guys need to get a "Zed only parking" sign made up.
  6. Like the freshly painted engine cover Andy. Look's really good.
  7. Maybe so but...
  8. Gutted for you but next time just stop & tell the f**ker to reverse. If she refuses then just turn off your car and walk away. Hope you get those wheels sorted again soon bud.
  9. Sorry to read this Steve but glad to read that you're ok and your sense of humour suffered no damage. Hope you get the car sorted soon without too much aggro.
  10. Look's good Tom and welcome aboard.
  11. Very nice. Enjoy the new Zed.
  12. Do you still have the OEM Cat brace to support them or not? Just wondered if that might be what's caused them to crack where they have if you don't have the support. I'd say see if you can get them re-welded before the crack gets any worse.
  13. Have a look at Veegs build thread Alan as he has made his own DRL. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/91440-veeg33s-slow-dose-of-zeditus/page__st__100#entry1463894 Just thought it might be some inspiration for you or at least give you some ideas.
  14. How much fluid? Are you sure it's brake fluid? Can you see where the fluid is leaking from? Is there brake fluid in the reservoir still? Do the brakes work? How far is the garage? No help I know.
  15. I typically check my oil every two weeks but then I don't do a lot of miles in that time. Personally I'd check it every week (especially if you are doing a lot of miles) if you can as it's the life blood of any engine so if it drops too low then that's the easiest way to kill any engine. The Zeds dipstick (on VQ35DE) is a bl**dy nightmare of a thing but once you get the knack of it it is relatively easy to put in & get a true reading from. The best way to do this is to leave the car parked on level ground overnight so that you take a reading when the oil is cold & most of it is back in the sump. Pull out the dipstick from the engine and wipe it clean with a cloth. Then slide the dipstick slowly back into the dipstick tube ~ using a torch is best I find to see the hole your aiming for ~ there are a pair of guide ramps either side you'll see also so you shouldn't miss the hole. Then wait say 10 seconds and slowly pull the dipstick completely out of the tube turning it over so you can see where the oil has left it's mark in the hatch marked area. If you've done a clean pull then that's your oil level. If you're unsure just wipe it clean again & repeat the above procedure until you are happy you've read the level correctly. Some people have problems but I only ever need to do it once as I've become very familiar now with checking the level. Couldn't find an exact picture of the 350Z dipstick level indicator but this pic below is close enough. As it states keep the oil level ideally at the top all the time (top of hatch marked area) and you shouldn't have a problem.
  16. Hugo is crazy big already Adrian. I hope business is going great for you as you're going to need the profits to keep him fed.
  17. Happy Birthday both.
  18. Look's pretty good to me. Nice.
  19. Welcome aboard Jonny. Don't forget to check out the Zeds for sale on here too. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/
  20. Never mind the car Pritchard, ...have you sorted out the car show girls yet? You must bring at least one although the more the better really < the opposite goes for clothing ~ the less the better. Also if you can get enough to totally obscure your car from view then your quids in as you don't even need to clean it then. Winning.
  21. ^^ Lovely legs on her.
  22. Just spoken to Rich at Clark (very helpful) , they only stock original Nissan Rear wiper water pump and they are a little pricy for me, £50 ish delivered. They have 2nd hand ones for around £15 plus shipping. Been told that these pumps have a short life span so I guess it's not really worth buying 2nd hand. I've been driving around without a working rear water pump since my ownership from last July, guess I'll just save the money for other Zeditus needs Thanks scobie140! I bought a secondhand rear washer pump from either Clark Motorsport or zmanalex (can't remember which) around 6 months ago & it's still working fine. So I wouldn't knock a secondhand one if you do decide you want to get it fixed. After all my original one lasted 11 years and who knows how many times it got used over that time (thousands I'd guess) so my secondhand one could outlast the car for all I know.
  23. Welcome aboard Colin. Zeds for sale on here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/
  24. I wondered how long before you showed your face on this thread What about me?, ...I've been silently lurking in here too for a while. Disappointed by the pics though.
×
×
  • Create New...