Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. It's the single plate one as talking to Clark MS they said unless I was launching down the drag strip or drifting the car every weekend then I wouldn't need it. I'll see how this one pans out, it seems more than capable! What, you mean to tell me you don't launch it like you stole it from every set of traffic lights?! I'm disappointed in you.
  2. Just keep chasing your "ghost car" as if you manage to get/stay ahead of it each time you know you'll set a quicker lap.
  3. What clutch did you go for Mouthwash? Is it the twin plate 200mm Xtreme one from Clark Motorsport that is £799 by chance? Be interested to know how it goes with that if it is as I've been eyeing up that one for awhile.
  4. Great pictures all and glad everybody had fun.
  5. Welcome aboard.
  6. Most interesting thread on here currently. Coming along nicely.
  7. Fair enough, ...now hurry up & set a lap time. Stu's showing us up here.
  8. Lovely sound. Re: putting up the videos on here ~ when you copy the URL from Youtube and go to paste it between the tags on here just delete the "s" from http.
  9. Yep ~ you can get to it by going into the car garage & selecting "free run". Then it's in the "world" circuits.
  10. Some fantastic pictures there and lot's of great cars.
  11. ^^ That's pretty friggin' awesome if you ask me mate.
  12. For the passenger door ~ Try zmanalex, RS Shades, R35LEE, Clark Motorsport and anyone else you can find on here in the for sale section that says they are stripping a 350Z. I think the chubby ninja is also breaking his old 350Z after he crashed it but not sure if his doors are in good shape ~ think he did a pretty good job of denting almost every panel poor guy. The front bumper is such a personal taste though imo and also depends on your budget. I personally quite like the front bumper that bizz runs on his drift car which is available from Tarmac Sportz. Link: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350Z_FRP_NISMO_V3_STYLE_FRONT_BUMPER/350V3FRPFB_.aspx
  13. That's heartbreaking. +1. Hope Sabbath comes home to you but if not then is safe & well with another family.
  14. Some real car porn there. Thanks for sharing.
  15. Been there. I was on a flying lap on my 1st attempt which was going great until I touched the grass with one rear wheel coming out of a 120mph+ corner, ....Zed meet barrier, barrier meet Zed. Will try later to see if I can better your time. If not, then f**k it I'm breaking out my 03' supercharged Zed.
  16. Great stuff, ....now go kill that stupid rubber bung with fire.
  17. No worries Mike.
  18. Another "aaawwwwww".
  19. Welcome aboard Alex. No point going over the same things ~ basically what Stu & Sam above have said. The only way I found to cure the EML coming on whilst running using the Berks HFC's was with an UpRev (remap ~ £399 odd for N/A) which obviously isn't financially viable for yourself I'd imagine. I'd be inclined to tell the customer what you've learnt and see what they want to do.
  20. Ok so did the weight reductions and set some new times. 1st attempt: 7:01:069 2nd attempt: 7:00:158 Then this happened: 6:54:806 Time to beat Stu, ...oh and that's with no supercharger or NOS.
  21. ^^ My Mrs just went "awwwwww" when she saw that. Cute bugger.
  22. Off topic but yeah the noise they make is fantastic ~ I could hear my old man driving home in his from probably a mile away. Rover V8 It actually wasn't in the Cerberas from what I've read. Sorry for going off topic Annie.
  23. Off topic but yeah the noise they make is fantastic ~ I could hear my old man driving home in his from probably a mile away.
×
×
  • Create New...