Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Cool.
  2. Thanks GM means a lot coming from you! Yeah I could never wind the zed up properly on a daily basis ran out of road space before she got there unless I took a major detour on country roadsí ½í¸¥ whereas the mini is fun in short bursts í ½í¸ I shall be lurking around and smiling at the memories tho and who knows when I retire in 12years when I'm 75 I might get a classy classic zed. Or Veilsides one! In my dreams! í ½í¸Ž Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Aaahh thanks Alize. My brothers had two Mini's now including his latest one a Cooper S so I'm no stranger to them. As long as you enjoy it & it stays reliable for you that's all that matters imo.
  3. That is generous of you, ...I'd say get them to donate £5 to the forum though instead as without it they wouldn't have got the free spark plugs in the first place.
  4. +1. Feel sorry for the guy really.
  5. Lot worse cars you could of bought Alize, ...hope it serves you well & you enjoy it.
  6. I'd just use Nissan power steering fluid tbh. Does exactly what it says on the tin.
  7. Second picture just looks like damage to the heat shielding so I wouldn't worry about that. The first picture though is a "flexi joint", ...these can start to blow and when they do will either mean you'll need a new Y-pipe or will have to have the flexi joint repaired by having it cut out & a new one welded in place. At the moment though it doesn't look like it is blowing as I can't see any soot build up deposits although it might not be too long before it does start blowing as that is obviously a weak spot now. Just keep an eye on it for now would be my advice.
  8. Welcome aboard. "Super Pro" make some great bushes for the Zed.
  9. Welcome aboard Mathew. Also Cardiff based.
  10. Very cool Chirag. Every car should have a garage to sleep tight in at night.
  11. Hope the injectors sort the misfire, ...good luck.
  12. Welcome aboard Luke.
  13. Welcome aboard Alan. Zed looks great.
  14. Welcome aboard Shaun.
  15. I had the same when I first joined, ...usually says the picture is too big no matter how many times you make it smaller. Best thing to do is use Photobucket. If you don't have an account it is free to use & join plus it's pretty handy for storing pictures and posting online. Guide here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/53047-how-to-post-pictures-via-photobucket/ Photobucket here: http://s273.photobucket.com/
  16. RS4 gets my vote.
  17. We don't believe you, ....pictures or GTFO. Only joking & good luck with your decision about what discs to get.
  18. ^^ Looks great Hollowman.
  19. +1. I have "EBC Turbo Grooved" discs on the front brakes of my Zed and they work fine for me so I'm sure they'll be good enough for stopping you. Link: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=78_169_293_463_465_1414&products_id=20370
  20. Name me one track that allows over/undertaking at the entrance to bends though? Its pretty obvious from his position the Atom was going for the racing line before being cut up. I don't rate this guys track etiquette at all imo. He was making sometimes dangerous and definitely selfish overtakes at Castle Combe. See Colins post below. Definitely a cool & unique Skoda but yes not the most courteous track day user (only imo of course).
  21. GMballistic

    brace

    Great stuff. Any pics to share?
  22. Welcome aboard Jamie.
  23. Worth trying zmanalex if you'd prefer a used one.
×
×
  • Create New...